What's new

A big thank you to B&B and the members

For the first time in 3 years I shaved without irritation, without burning and without bleeding.
It is through this site and this great community that I found my blade.

I regret that I did not know this site earlier, I registered in September of this year.

The happy winner is... The Lord Super Stainless :a14:

I have a sensitive skin and this blade has offered 6 beautiful shaves.

lord.jpg

For the first time in 3 years I shaved without irritation, without burning and without bleeding.
It is through this site and this great community that I found my blade.

I regret that I did not know this site earlier, I registered in September of this year.

The happy winner is... The Lord Super Stainless :a14:

I have a sensitive skin and this blade has offered 6 beautiful shaves.

View attachment 1367089

I like the Lord Platinum and Shark Stainless (made by Lord) but I haven't tried the Lord Stainless yet. Do you notice a difference between the Shark Stainless and Lord Stainless?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Congrats great news. I like this blade too. And many other Lord varieties except shark. I thought they were terrible.

Congrats! I didn’t try the Lord DE for some reason but I received the stainless SE blades with a razor and I really like it. I think it’s just a half DE so I might give the full version a try. Here’s to many more years of drama free shaves. Thankful for B’n’B!

I too have sensitive skin. I will take a look at these. Thank you for sharing. I have tried a few Lord blades but not all. They are the ronco of razor blade companies.

Top Bottom