What's new

99% Sure my Shaving Den is Done

Looks like you have a solid setup with some great brushes. Certainly no need to change anything, although being on B&B regularly seems to end up making everything a moving target, so good luck resisting the next latest and greatest. :001_smile

I should be in a similar situation once the brush I just ordered arrives. I've been wanting an SV brush for years and finally pulled the trigger.

Looks like you have a solid setup with some great brushes. Certainly no need to change anything, although being on B&B regularly seems to end up making everything a moving target, so good luck resisting the next latest and greatest. :001_smile

I should be in a similar situation once the brush I just ordered arrives. I've been wanting an SV brush for years and finally pulled the trigger.
Very nice you will enjoy the SV brush a lot, please let me know what you think.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Hey Doug, always love seeing your cabinet, how do you like the Saponificio brush? I've been looking at them too, although I like 3 band silvers more so that high mountain/2 bands.

On a side note, I think? it was you that had a Ch2 in super a while ago in the bst.... I wish I had been the first to see that.

Hey Doug, always love seeing your cabinet, how do you like the Saponificio brush? I've been looking at them too, although I like 3 band silvers more so that high mountain/2 bands.

On a side note, I think? it was you that had a Ch2 in super a while ago in the bst.... I wish I had been the first to see that.
I love the SV brush, they have some on yourshaving.com for 152,89 Euros

Top Bottom