What's new

86’ed Goodfellas “Inferno”

Well I finally am calling this one done and finished. Today was my last shave with this soap. I really enjoyed this stuff, great scent profile and strong for its entire life. It smelt the same today as it did the day I got it.

I’m thinking about getting something else from the same company but we will see. To anyone who thinks they are interested and or want to give this one a go, do it!!!! It smells like the following.

-leather saddle shop
-saloon
-western tack shop
-desert evening
-old western jail

The overall performance was incredible and to anyone who does follow my shaves in the daily shave forum, you’ll have seen that I really held the course and used this soap a lot, easily at least twice a week or more, and for good reason. The price is great as well I got just about 8 months out of it.

18C5B2E9-F010-4294-B9E6-3EC95FD30603.jpeg

Congratulations!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Fininshing a great soap is a bittersweet accomplishment (unless you have already restocked)!

Did you use an aftershave with this soap? I have it also but don't know what aftershave would compliment the scent of the soap. I suppose I could always go with an unscented a/s too.

Edit: Nevermind, what I have is Chronos. The labels look surprisingly similar. Ignore me and carry on.

Last edited:

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Love Goodfellas' Smile soaps. Have 5 of them including Inferno, which I used this morning. Chronos is enroute to me now. Abysso is my favorite so far.

Kit 20200909.jpg

Kit 20200827.jpg

I think the term you would use would be 3017'd. I can't find the thread, but IIRC that's when you use up a soap. Someone can post a link/correct me.

Well I finally am calling this one done and finished. Today was my last shave with this soap. I really enjoyed this stuff, great scent profile and strong for its entire life. It smelt the same today as it did the day I got it.

I’m thinking about getting something else from the same company but we will see. To anyone who thinks they are interested and or want to give this one a go, do it!!!! It smells like the following.

-leather saddle shop
-saloon
-western tack shop
-desert evening
-old western jail

The overall performance was incredible and to anyone who does follow my shaves in the daily shave forum, you’ll have seen that I really held the course and used this soap a lot, easily at least twice a week or more, and for good reason. The price is great as well I got just about 8 months out of it.

View attachment 1150428
Congrats, on finishing the soap. I find it quite an accomplishment when I finish any soap. I keep hearing good stuff about goodfellas smile soaps, I may have to try one in October.

Look up the you tube reviews.....stellar!!!!

Awesome soap, lathers great but the scent just lasts and lasts and lasts and that’s whats great!

Top Bottom