What's new

.84 gamg changer oc up

I’m wondering if this is a placeholder, or can anyone confirm a purchase? There was no email/Instagram announcement.

I was able to get the Open Comb .84 on the Titanium Halo Handle. It is not the jaws, it looks like this one has more teeth

I was able to get the Open Comb .84 on the Titanium Halo Handle. It is not the jaws, it looks like this one has more teeth

This is also the one I’d like to try. I think the extra teeth and the shape of them will be smooth while upping the efficiency just the right amount.

There were 2 Open Comb version. The one with the wide gap is Jaws
The other one has what appears to be a normal looking OC gap

Well at least they are now a real product. Now we play the waiting game for the next drop. I see they also have the .68 GC back in stock. I was hoping for a .68 OC. I'm afraid the .84 OC would be one more razor I could only use 1 or 2 days a week. Still, I am glad the OC made it to market and at a great price! I don't know how RR manage such reasonable prices but I am glad they do. Hats off to Razorock. Anxious to hear the first reviews.

Well at least they are now a real product. Now we play the waiting game for the next drop. I see they also have the .68 GC back in stock. I was hoping for a .68 OC. I'm afraid the .84 OC would be one more razor I could only use 1 or 2 days a week. Still, I am glad the OC made it to market and at a great price! I don't know how RR manage such reasonable prices but I am glad they do. Hats off to Razorock. Anxious to hear the first reviews.
me too

[QUOTE =“Pierce13,帖子:10249862,成员:117899”]哦,你好![/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE =“Pierce13,帖子:10249862,成员:117899”]哦,你好![/ QUOTE]
你好

The blade gap of 0.84 mm and the positive blade exposure makes this razor ... not sure how to say it, but I think I will pass. With regret.

The blade gap of 0.84 mm and the positive blade exposure makes this razor ... not sure how to say it, but I think I will pass. With regret.

Agreed it sounds like an R41 challenger. I will get one at some point to see how it compares. I really like the look of the "Jaws" version but I will probably pass on it.

Sooooo, has anyone used any of these 2 razors to report?
Razor and blade choice then results?
Appreciate any information, thanks

Top Bottom