What's new

8 hours from finding out if I'm chosen

Thanks to the PIF by Raatt I'm just hours away from finding out if I am chosen by the Veg or not.

I have watched the vid of the guy that tries it for the first time without smelling it. That was my plan to try it having no idea about it but the air shipping from Canada to Colorado decided to make that impossible. Several parcel handling employees know now if they are chosen. :001_tongu

A small amount of the veg got loose and there was no way to get the bottle out without getting some on my hands.

I've got a small preview but tomorrow when I apply a generous splash the verdict will be known.

Thanks Raatt....results soon.

And here it is.....

Result: closer to chosen that not.

Now I understand why some people say there is a diaper smell. But what I am getting is not an actual diaper but a flowering plant that has a smell somewhat reminiscent of a diaper. ;)

The main smell I get is flowers/plants. Like smelling a flower that you almost have to stick your nose in to get it all this is similar, The scents sort of loft around and it's sort of a confusing array of flowery, powdery, perfume, and freshly wet diaper. It's a confusing scent and I totally get why there is so much confusion over it now.

Performance wise I only have a couple of things to compare it with so it is easy to say the performance for me is not as good as the Auqua Velva. The burn is not the icy hot menthol but a straight forward glowing warmth type of burn. The skin does feel toned and I think it's doing the job but from my limited experience it's a more singular attack.

But..I do not hate it. I'm not freaking out that there is a humongo diaper smell, for me it really is a plant that has something of a diaper smell than an actual diaper and that line of separation makes a big difference. In fact if I had a gripe with it diaper would have less to do with it than how flowery perfume it is. Sure won't win the AS that smells like a man thread.

Thanks again to Raat, this sample will get used until it's gone. I'm not sure I'm 100% chosen but it won't go down the drain and maybe by the time it's gone I'll have more of a handle on it.

It isn't my favorite, but I do like it as well. I think the people who end up liking it are approaching it with an open mind, and not an "oh my gosh what am I about to smell I bet it's horrible because that's what I've heard" kind of attitude.

It isn't my favorite, but I do like it as well. I think the people who end up liking it are approaching it with an open mind, and not an "oh my gosh what am I about to smell I bet it's horrible because that's what I've heard" kind of attitude.

i approached it with a totally open mind and was really excited for it, but it just didn't jive with me. and, IMHO, there's no room in my cabinet for a so-so aftershave.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
LV isn't my favourite AS but I would use it as part of a regular rotation.

Top Bottom