Floris JF Aftershave Balm
Floris JF Cologne

Merkur HD with merkur blades
Vulfix #2234
CAR's cube
proraso
QED davinci water
CAR's peppermint a/s

This is the best combo I have used thus far.

P1010096.JPG

Simpsons PJ2 Silvertip
QED Violetta
Shick Injector
D.R. Harris A/S Milk (see picture-review coming in a/s section later today)
Pecksniffs Fougere

No shave, I had such a good shave yesterday I need to have something to cut tomorrow! (I know you are disappointed in me Ron)

Floris # 127 Cologne

P1010102.JPG

Scotto,
I got a bottle of Spicy Oriental in trade, and liked it so much when I saw the Fougere come up for trade, I snipped it up right quick!! Neat scents for sure, I'd give them a hearty recommendation..... dunno the best place to buy them though. I remember at one point Robert at TGS had them 1/2 off as he was discontinuing them.

For Saturday:

Merkur HD Classic
QED Patchouli/Tea Tree/ Peppermint Shave Stick (tonight it melts!)
Natureade Aloe80
Halston 1-12

Already thinking about what to do for Sunday...first I got to get the knife from Gramps! :001_tt2:

Randy

ahh, Violetta! One of my favorite scents. I wonder if we could get Charles to run us a limited batch, with the understanding, of course, that it has FO instaed of EO. I use my Violetta sparingly, however if I knew that I could replace it I would use it quite often.

mike

Scotto,
I got a bottle of Spicy Oriental in trade, and liked it so much when I saw the Fougere come up for trade, I snipped it up right quick!! Neat scents for sure, I'd give them a hearty recommendation..... dunno the best place to buy them though. I remember at one point Robert at TGS had them 1/2 off as he was discontinuing them.

Thanks for the info. I had contacted them directly for samples, and they were very responsive - sent all their male fragrances. I really like the scents. I'll have to keep an eye out for a good deal.

I am about to head upstairs to shave, having just come back from my workout (shades of shaveblog.com....). The plan:

C&E Sandalwood
SMF brush
Em's Chamomile hydrosol
4711 EdT

My last shave with the C&E was terrible; if it doesn't shape up this time it is hitting the trade forum.

Tomorrow its back to pix....

-Scotto

Merkur Vision with Feather PtInox
Ed. Jagger for Crabtree & Evelyn Best Badger
QED man Essentials Patchoulli, Tea Tree, and Peppermint (Sounds Like a Law Firm-Smells Better!)
QED DaVinci Water
Floris Santal Santal Aftershave Balm
Floris Santal Santal Cologne

Art,
I am not quite crushed about the shave, it's that your enjoying the guilt so much! :nono:
There are days I feel I could almost skip, but not quite... And then there is the joy of lathering I would miss. Only so many days that we are allotted on this earth, it's a shame to put aside the pleasures of a shave and lose a day.

Merkur Progress with Merkur Blades
SMF.com brush
T&H 1805
T&H unscented classic balm sample (doesnt seem unscented to me!)

My 4th DE shave ever, and going quite well! 1 N-S, 1 S-N, 1 SE-NW touchup

Schick Injector
SMF brush
Pacific Shave Oil (for first and second passes)
Tabac soap
QED Rose Water
Hydrolast / CAR Peppermint aftershave balm
AOS Sandalwood (yet again) :a14:

Merkur HD with merkur blades
Vulfix #2234
Car's Cube
Truefitt lime
Car's peppermint a/s

I really need to invest in more products or my list is going to look the same every day. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom