What's new

7000th Post PIF ***CLOSED***

IMG_0369.JPG

Thanks Dangerousdon, and all the participants and enablers/assistants!
:ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

Actually tough to find good, interesting pictures. That was fun.

Wow, just finished the last high school concert with the youngest and come back home to see 500. Well done.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Since HI is part of the United States, I am in :) I am digging the stick of La Toja and Floid Vigoroso I just purchased.

Thanks Don, it was a fun PIF! I was really having to go pretty far back in my pics, it was fun to revisit them.

Wow! Finished dinner and watched an Episode of American Gods. Came back and you all have done it!

So to clear something up, you all didn't have to post all those pics. But I tell you what...I really enjoyed it...a lot! I think my wish list will be coming from the pics posted in this thread.

Because you all are great sports...I am going to pick two winners. What are the prizes? Well you all know one of them...Cold River Soapworks Selcect Tropicos. The other prize will be a NOS refill puck of the Art of Shaving Sandalwood Soap...this is the tallow version. The way it will work is that I will pick the first winner and that person will get their pic of the CRSW or the AoS...fair?

Top Bottom