What's new

7000th Post PIF ***CLOSED***

If you wish to participate please READ THE WHOLE POST AND ALL THE RULES!

Well, I'm not exactly at 7000 posts quite yet...but I will get there today. And in doing so, I am feeling frisky and want to give away something I am sure you all will enjoy. Other than hitting 7000 posts...why am I giving away something? Well, it's simple...it's because of the Badger & Blade Spirit. It's because of the kind people on this site. It's because of all the shaving and non-shaving help I have received these past two and a half years. It's because this is the finest selection of Gentlemen and Ladies this side of the Universe. Badger & Blade has helped me out in so many ways and in more ways that only a few of you can understand. This group of brothers and sisters are considered family to me. But enough of that mushy, gushy stuff...right? You all want to see what it is you might win.

Up for grabs...an unused tub of Cold River Soap Works shaving Soap. This is the "Select" version and in the Tropicos scent. Tropicos is described as: Delicate ylang ylang with soft notes of jasmine, tropical fruit and a earthy spiciness. It is a seriously wonderful smelling soap and perfect for summer. CRSW Select soap is in my top five shave soaps and gives you a seriously great post shave feel!

CRSW Tropicos 1.jpg
CRSW Tropicos 2.jpg
CRSW Tropicos 3.jpg

So how do you get your shot at this wonderful soap? Well I tried this once before and it took longer then expected. But I am going to try this again!

Rules:

This is a rapid fire PIF. A winner will not be selected until 500 posts have been made in this thread (this counts as the first one).

A person must post a shaving item that you enjoy very much. This can be a soap, cream, brush, razor, aftershave, etc, etc, etc. If it is shaving related you can list it. Pictures are highly encouraged (but not required).

There will be no "I'm In" posts allowed. If you post "I'm in," it just might get deleted.

You can post as many times as you would like, just no more than three times in a row. This means that you can post three times consecutively, but must wait for at least one other person to post before you can post again.

If you want to play along, even if you don't want the soap, you may do so to help get the thread to 500 posts...just do me a favor...in your post please post something like "not in." You still need to post a shaving item though.

Once 500 posts have been reached, I will select at random (via Random.org) a post. If said post is a member who wishes not to claim the soap, then I will "roll the dice" again.

I will send the winner a PM. If that member does not respond within 24 hours of the message being sent...I will pick another winner. And so on and so forth.

Those participating in this PIF must have at least 50 quality posts and 45 days of activity on Badger & Blade.

Note: Since this is my PIF and I am the originator of this thread...I can post whatever I would like.

Abide by the Terms of Usage found here: INFO! - Badger & Blade Terms of Usage

Unfortunately, since my wife watches the account like a hawk...this is limited to those in the United States, those who can provide an address within the US, and any of our Service Members (or others) who have an APO, FPO, or similar address.

This is open to ALL who meet the above requirements.

But most importantly, just have some fun and remember what this place is all about.

Last edited:
I really am liking CRSW, but not in as I currently have way too much soap.
Let's get this going with some shave stuff though!

_MG_0029.jpg

I don't quite have 500 things, unless I take photos of individual blades, I need some help here! :lol:

Not in.

20161028_205545.jpg

Top Bottom