What's new

7 O'clock Sharpedge changed

It's been almost 10 years I am used to the Sharpedge. Just received the new versions and they are so much better! Much more smoother shave and sharper too. I used to have a lot of redness in the neck area after each shave but almost none with these blades at my first shave. Very impressed and satisfied by the "updated" version.

Fyi I have a very tough and concentrated beard. I usually shave each 4 days.

Last edited:
Not sure if I would take that last 'review' as gospel. A member who posts once and only once to tell us about a blade that some here have found to be worse than the previous version.

The original SharpEdge is still one of my go-to blades; I purchased 200 of them many years ago from Italian Barber. I just picked up another 50 of them unaware of the change. Now, I'll have to compare and hope I purchased old stock rather than new.

marty

Not sure if I would take that last 'review' as gospel. A member who posts once and only once to tell us about a blade that some here have found to be worse than the previous version.

The original SharpEdge is still one of my go-to blades; I purchased 200 of them many years ago from Italian Barber. I just picked up another 50 of them unaware of the change. Now, I'll have to compare and hope I purchased old stock rather than new.

marty
I didn't like the 'old' Sharpedge much, and prefer the 'new' one. To me, the new one is far more comfortable to shave with while still being efficient enough for my whiskers.

Blade preferences are a strange thing.

Top Bottom