What's new

7-Day set of ERN 32s found me today

I've done a fair bit of reading about straight in general here and elsewhere, have been using a DE for a while and have started learning on a Torrey.
I was gifted this set today, my dad's pretty awesome! They're all in immaculate condition!
What do I have here?
Thanks!
Grant
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

A very nice 7 Day set. You need to keep and chairish the set. One day you will be able to pass it on to your son.

On a lighter note tell your dad I will be willing to be his son.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

WOW!!!!! Is your dad looking to adopt? I'm available!!!
That is an awesome gift! I have a crown and sword that is pretty much identical to the ones in your set with the exception of the day on the spine. Gold wash, tortoise scales, spinework, everything. It is an absolutely amazing shaver. You have an incredible set there!

Thanks for the kind words, he got them as part of a package, he wanted some other things and worked these into the deal for me. I have no clue what he's got into them but he asked me to try and figure a fair value so he could see if he got a deal all together. They're definitely not for sale, just curious is all.
Any guesses?

I have 2 daughters, not sure I can get them on board with a straight, I can hold out for a grandson though

I saw a video on youtube of a girl showing how to shave your legs with a straight

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

I have 2 daughters, not sure I can get them on board with a straight, I can hold out for a grandson though

I just sent a honed straight to one of our female members to try. She was very excited and happy to try it out! Might have her converted now.

Thats a gorgeous set! Make sure to tell your dad that he scored big time for you....not many 7 day sets are complete or in that great a condition!

Very nice, congratulations on it. I'm slowly trying to make my own set of ERN Ators. I'm up to four now, in different stages of restoration.

Top Bottom