What's new

.68 game changer Italian barber

I used mine once since I received it with GSB blade and Maggard MRG handle, stock handle is too heavy for me so available for sale, and got very comfortable close shave. I also tried top cap as part of my Frankenrazor and got surprisingly good results

¿Recomiendan el GC .68 para afeitados diarios y el GC .84 para un crecimiento de mas de 2 dias? He notado que tiene aún mas demanda el GC .68 que el GC .84 ¿A qué se debe?

I was hoping for bamboo handle but only super knurl was available, no just the head so I got what I can knowing that it very difficult to get

For reference, the availability of bamboo handles has come up before recently. Joe stages that they were discontinued due to lack of interest.

¿Recomiendan el GC .68 para afeitados diarios y el GC .84 para un crecimiento de mas de 2 dias? He notado que tiene aún mas demanda el GC .68 que el GC .84 ¿A qué se debe?

Lo siento, estoy usando un traductor. Ambos son buenos para el afeitado diario. .68 es difícil de conseguir ahora, pero muy bonito. Tampoco puedes equivocarte con el .84, es un poco más eficiente y tiene un poco más de sensación de hoja. Ambos están muy bien de precio y dan afeitados maravillosos.

I've used it with a Nacet and it is the classic mild razor & sharp blade journey to Nirvana!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tossed the Persona Crystal in the blade bank and threw in a fresh Nacet, BBS achieved with no nicks or irritation. If I didn't have a bad case of RAD, this would be my perfect razor.

Tossed the Persona Crystal in the blade bank and threw in a fresh Nacet, BBS achieved with no nicks or irritation. If I didn't have a bad case of RAD, this would be my perfect razor.
I'm close to the end of RAD with DE and agree that GC .68 could be my only razor

[ATTACH = full] 983583

Attachments

• IMG_20190523_132556.jpg
    IMG_20190523_132556.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 29
So after a couple of weeks of using the .68-P I switched back to old reliable, my Merkur 34c. Damn if I didn't have an even smoother shave with absolutely no effort. Just when I think I found the new grail, I go back to my Merkur and am amazed again.

Don't get me wrong, I love my .68-P, just pointing out that the Merkur is an incredible design as well.

I thought they'd stopped making the GC68, and were only going to sell the GC84 going forward?

That's what I thought. A GC. 68 Barber Pole kicked the Merkur 34G I had been using for 5 years straight to my shaving "graveyard" box in the basement. I don't need anything more aggressive, so I've held onto my 34G, 1950s SS & Techs as backups.

The .68 was slightly more aggressive with a wider head than the .34, so it took some time to adjust. I now need less touch up with the .68 than I did with the 34, using the same blades.

Top Bottom