What's new

610 has landed (Pic heavey)

Well my Semogue 610 in red has landed. I deliberatley had a late shower so as to catch the post. The 610 feels heavier than my 620 and the handle feels bigger, this is down to the facets being a bigger cut. It feels good in the hand.

Well it lathered Arko stick straight out of the box with little funky smell at all. There's befor and after pics. She aint as scrubby as the 620 and a little floppier than my standard Omega 10077. So all in all at the moment no complaints. Looks good, feels good and does the job very well. :001_smile

And one last picture. After the first use. So all in all for the money a very good brush from Semogue.

Yep already starting to soften. Unlike the 620 which took forever to soften up, I reckon she'll soften up in a few shaves.

I just got a 1460 which supposedly has the same grade of hair as the 610, and I've been amazed at how quickly it's broken in. I've probably only lathered with it 6 times, but has a full head of split ends! :thumbup:

Lovely, lovely brushes! I am awaiting my first Semogue this week.

I like slimmer handles. Do you think the 610 handle is actually slimmer than the 620, or is it due to manufacturing variations?

Dave

I just got a 1460 which supposedly has the same grade of hair as the 610, and I've been amazed at how quickly it's broken in. I've probably only lathered with it 6 times, but has a full head of split ends! :thumbup:

Most boars will start to split from the first soaking. IME this doesn't make much contribution to break-in apart from softening the tips, which ultimately will help with lather production.

When a brush absorbs and retains water consistently and well, allowing for coinsistent lathering, that's when I call it broken in. My 1460 took only a week at most, which is far less than others I've had.

Top Bottom