What's new

60 glorious years!! Congratulations Maam!

Warmest congratulations to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on her Diamond Jubilee!

Attachments

• $Elizabeth.jpg
    $Elizabeth.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 370
Congrats to our British and Commonwealth cousins. Serving with distinction in such a role for 60 continuous years must be difficult while living 24/7 under intense public scrutiny.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Serving with distinction in such a role for 60 continuous years must be difficult while living 24/7 under intense public scrutiny.

A private railroad car is not an acquired taste. One takes to it immediately.
-Eleanor Robson Belmont

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Warmest congratulations to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on her Diamond Jubilee!
velvetgoldmine:
Here, here...I couldn't have said it better. :yesnod:

proxy.php
"I have behind me not only the splendid traditions and the annals of more than a thousand years but the living strength and majesty of the Commonwealth and Empire; of societies old and new; of lands and races different in history and origins but all, by God's Will, united in spirit and in aim". Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

attachment.php

proxy.php

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II attends the church of St Peter and St Paul at West Newton, eastern England, Sunday Feb. 5, 2012. The Queen braved the cold and snow to attend church Sunday on the eve of her Diamond Jubilee anniversary. The 85-year-old monarch marks 60 years on the throne on Monday. The anniversary will be marked by a series of regional, national and international events throughout 2012. Elizabeth ascended the throne when her father, George VI, died on Feb. 6, 1952. She is the longest-serving monarch after Queen Victoria, who reigned for more than 63 years. (AP Photo/PA, Chris Radburn)

Queen_Elizabeth_II_marks_Her Accession_Day

Last edited:
I must add my congratulations to Her Majesty. I have always had a firm admiration for The Queen and the way she presents herself. She refuses to let the whims of the day or fads shake her. She is steadfast and true. I salute Her Majesty and wish her well on her diamond jubilee.

Cheers, Todd

Congratulations to HRH, and ta for the medal, (when it eventually arrives). I suppose I shouldn't complain about the cost of having them all mounted again :wink2:

My congrats to her on the 60 years, but isn't that an awfully long time without a change?

I realize its a pretty good gig, and its for life, but shouldn't there be some limits on it?

What with all the jubilee celebrations and the sodding Olympics, there will be nothing to watch on tv and no money left to run the country at the end of it.

At least we have a few weeks of decent rugby!

I think I will pass on the congratulations to a system that unapologetically oppressed and subjicated my family for a couple of centuries.

I think I will pass on the congratulations to a system that unapologetically oppressed and subjicated my family for a couple of centuries.

+1

On the other hand, her family did spring for my Great-Grandfather's cruise to Australia!

Top Bottom