What's new

502 Bad Gateway, etc

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Very strange, one tablet gets past the cloudfare pause, but my newer tablet gets frozen out of the site at the cloudfare screen.

View attachment 1429840
Yesterday evening was bad with this warning coming up a # of times, today is better but still comes up. Cypher security because of other worldly events occurring possibly?

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I can't get past the Cloudflare page in my favorite browser. I've cleared cookies, history, pre-fetch and every other cache I can find but still stuck. No problem on my tablet or cell phone. It's madding.

I’m the opposite. I can’t get in on my iPhone. Browsing with safari after dumping everything. I did get in with Chrome on the phone

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I can't get past the Cloudflare page in my favorite browser. I've cleared cookies, history, pre-fetch and every other cache I can find but still stuck. No problem on my tablet or cell phone. It's madding.
I was having the same issue on my Android as I use DuckDuckGo as a browser. I had to "un-fireproof" B&B, force stop DuckDuckGo, restart it, and then re-fireproof B&B. Works fine now.
Till I did that I could sit on that page for an hour with no change, so I suspect it has to do with some privacy setting on your browser keeping you out.

I was having the same issue on my Android as I use DuckDuckGo as a browser. I had to "un-fireproof" B&B, force stop DuckDuckGo, restart it, and then re-fireproof B&B. Works fine now.
Till I did that I could sit on that page for an hour with no change, so I suspect it has to do with some privacy setting on your browser keeping you out.
What exactly does fireproof B&B mean?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Mine was still coming up today and so after reading your thoughts I signed out completely and signed back in and have not had any issues yet so it might have something to do with privacy.

Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 13-16-15 www.badgerandblade.com 520 Web server is returning an unknow...png

This has been a chronic problem for awhile it seems. I only joined the beginning of August and see it repeatedly and frequently. Based on the posted stats, there are rarely even 200 members logged in, most of the rest of the number are listed as guests. In the wee hours this morning, that site didn't load at all.

Just an observation from a new member.

That's what I get too. Maybe 1 or 2 messages per day recently, and a retry fixes it.

It's mostly fine here, but I noticed the uptick in "Cloudflare" messages.
It's a constant issue for me but a refresh has, so far, always solved the problem.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have been having the same problem the last few days. Some days it can happen half a dozen times. I use Safari on my iPad and just hit refresh and so far I have always gotten to where I was trying to go.

Top Bottom