What's new

50% off sale at Floris until 5/13/06!!

There is a 50% off sale going on at Floris at the moment, including some of their EDT's (I just ordered some JF).

Go here for some great savings!:w00t:

guenron said:
Sharp eyes Andy!

Bl**dy typical Ron!:lol:

I had a feeling as soon as I posted that thread that I probably should have done a search first.:redface: Ooooops!

Ah well. Think of it as a reminder that there's only one day left to pick up some bargains (and fall deeper into the money pit that is associated with all things to do with wet shaving!)

woodbane said:
Bl**dy typical Ron!:lol:

I had a feeling as soon as I posted that thread that I probably should have done a search first.:redface: Ooooops!

Ah well. Think of it as a reminder that there's only one day left to pick up some bargains (and fall deeper into the money pit that is associated with all things to do with wet shaving!)
I HIGHLY recommend the Special 127! Especially at $35.

If you order by phone their policy is NOT to tell you the shipping cost. I ordered two soaps for under $25 and was charged $55.00!!!

When I called and complained they were very nice, but told me there was nothing they could do. So I ended up paying the regular price with free shipping, lol.

Yikes! I just ordered a bottle of the #127 on the web (thanks for enabling me, guys :wink: ), and was charged $7 for shipping.

Scotto said:
Yikes! I just ordered a bottle of the #127 on the web (thanks for enabling me, guys :wink: ), and was charged $7 for shipping.

Same here, $7 for shipping of my JF.

I dont see the 50% off Sale must be something with my Eyes. too bad. seems to be Elite products and 1 hour to go...till its 14th...back goes the wallet....

It gets even more weird now. I suddenly have all the Floris stuff now in $
that is indeed a 50% off on the items. I cant used the buttons on the Floris website I used my cache of my old setting in firefox and suddenly saw everything in $ ! how weird I just paid $57 for an ebay auction because that still is a good deal compared to the original prices I saw in UK Pounds just hours ago of 34 pound for 100ml but $35 is really not a bad deal then , my 57$ includes
a 100ml Floris Santal EDT +100ml A/s Balsam so thats about 50% off aswell looking at the original prices in Pounds oh this sucks.. id rather go thru Floris themselves since this seller has a high shipping fee but I bought way more then just floris..just for details.. its not just Floris..stuff.

Here is the Santal link for those grab it fast before old price comes back ?
The other Floris stuff ended $72 on ebay that was a bit too much..but if Floris costs normally $70 per bottle then still its a deal that one also had the 100ml a/s balsam so two items ! per $70 retail... this stuff must have human breastmilk in them or what to have that price tag?

http://www.florislondon.com/FlorisS...orisUK&ctgry=Fragrances_Floris+for+Men_Santal

roughrider said:
How come they didn't put Santal Extreme on sale like last time?
RR,
Most often it is either repackaging or the occasional product discontinuation that dictates that which is on sale. Sad but true. The essence is to strike while the iron is hot and score all that you may desire for the foreseeable future.

Top Bottom