What's new

5 Pack Arrow Lab Blues vs 100 pack of Lab blues in white paper

So I guess my question is why would these vendors sell them with the same "lab blue" title? Maybe they are just as confused
Confused, possibly. Shady is more likely. They can capitalize on the name "lab blue". I'm not saying they are doing that but by saying lab blue they have to at least think they are, because outside of the wetshaving community noone knows that name. It's not the name personna gave them, just a name that people made for them in the community.

Hi,

And, the Lab Blue packaging has had several changes since it was a blue box with white lettering. I have found it confusing more than once myself. Now they have pics on the Accutech site and so I'd go there first to eyeball what it happens to be Now, and go from there with the supplier sites.

I can't say as I'd ever fault a supplier for also being all confused when it comes to Personna blades. ;)

And, they changed the Med Prep packaging as well. No more white box with blue lettering.

Stan
What does the med prep box look like now? I haven't seen it!

Like this:
personna-med-prep-1.jpegpersonna-med-prep-2.jpeg

Oh very cool.
Noone has that picture on Amazon. Not even sure where to get them anymore. They're high price on Amazon
Robbins Instruments is a good source. Their picture is out of date on the website.

Top Bottom