What's new

5% Discount Code for www.Shaving.ie

Chris ships fast and the package arrives muy rapido! Amazing when one consider it comes from the Emerald Isle.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Just a quick update:
Acca Kappa products are now all available (Thanks Marco for the suggestion :thumbup:). Before the end of the month we should have another small but great range to add that I am pretty excited about. Finally I will be extending the B&B member discount code for the month of April at least.

A fantastic addition indeed, Chris! :thumbup1: Any chance to get the Spanish Floid Mentolado Suave? And La Toja stick?

Mr. Chris you are really great. Today i have received my acca kappa shaving cream!i am curious about the new range you spoke about.
Greetings from Greece.:001_smile

Hi Chris, I just noticed the recently added Gillete 7 o clock black blades are gone? Are you no longer going to stock them?

Great vendor. :thumbup1: I ordered from the sister site www.traditionalshaving.com which is better set up for international orders and removes the taxes at the checkout for international orders outside of Europe. The prices are great. It took 11 days to receive the order from Ireland to the US, but the savings were worth the wait.

If you see an item at shaving.ie that's not on the traditionalshaving.com site, send Chris an e-mail and it will be moved to the traditionalshaving.com site.

They are great prices, Tony. But I've been watching the site for some time, hoping Chris was going to fill out the inventory. But it hasn't changed.

I don't actually know if the intention is to have a full-scale international inventory or not. If it is, traditionalshaving would be my first port of call every time at those prices.

They are great prices, Tony. But I've been watching the site for some time, hoping Chris was going to fill out the inventory. But it hasn't changed.

I don't actually know if the intention is to have a full-scale international inventory or not. If it is, traditionalshaving would be my first port of call every time at those prices.

Rob...if there's something not on the traditionalshaving site that you want, but are on the shaving.ie site, send Chris an e-mail. He told me he would put the items on the site.

Just ordered one of the new Muhle R41's from TraditionalShaving. Thanks for the good price!!!. I wasn't sure about the VAT vs No VAT.

So we in the us currently get the No vat or Vat pricing upon check out? forgive me if this question gets old but I just had to be sure cause I seem to be saving a ton ordering from the site and I wanna verify this price will stand

I've been using Shaving.IE for over 2 years and now rarely look elsewhere for any prospective purchase. Prices are more than competitive, postal rates to Australia are unbeatable and delivery is about 10 days. Thanks for the great service Chris.:thumbup:

Cheers, George

Top Bottom