What's new

5% Discount Code for www.Shaving.ie

We have a special 5% discount for B&B members untill the end of the month. Just a small way of saying thanks to all who have supported the site.

Simply enter this coupon code:
Code:
bb5

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thank you, Chris! :thumbup1: And, by the way, I've seen Vitos on your web store. Excellent! :wink2:

Last edited:
Thanks Marco... It really is another classic example of a great Italian soap. A good replacement for P.160 :thumbup1:

Although I was too early to get in on the 5%, I feel very lucky to have bought the P-160 Duro from your site a few weeks ago. I notice today it was not listed anymore. :sad: I think I will have to try the Vitos next! So many great Italian soaps to use...

Just a quick update:
Acca Kappa products are now all available (Thanks Marco for the suggestion :thumbup:). Before the end of the month we should have another small but great range to add that I am pretty excited about. Finally I will be extending the B&B member discount code for the month of April at least.

It is all handled by the shopping cart.... You just need to check if you are happy with the final price and shipping cost. Luckily most people are :thumbup1:

Look at his prices and compare to anyone else check out MWF
Muhle very competitive

A few of his prices are higher but most are very competitive.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

What do you make of the VAT/NO VAT identical prices?

How is that mathematically possible unless the VAT side is being subsidized and the International is being surcharged?

I'll take your answer off air. :biggrin1:

Top Bottom