What's new

5 decanted everyone should try

You really should try to find something you like.

What kind of scents do you like?

What smells pleasant to you? Freshly cut grass? Gasoline?

If you give us some parameters, I could give you a more valuable answer. I can list 50 fragrances that I think everyone should try, but that won't do you much good. As it is, I can give you five that I enjoy and I think are generally liked.

Creed Green Irish Tweed
YSL Rive Gauche
Amouage Jubilation XXV
Penhaligon's Sartorial
MFK Lumiere Noire

I really like woodsy scents.

Terre d'Hermes Hermes EDP. A really nice woody citrus scent. My wife even likes this one. I'm not a fragrance expert but this one is a no brainer.

And some others that you might like as well.
Creed Royal Oud
Tom Ford Oud Wood

Last edited:
Hmm 5 MUST try's with no idea what you like.....

In no particular order, except for number 1 lol

1 - Franck Boclet Tobacco. Tobacco Vanille gets all the attention but smell this and you will forget who Tom Ford is and anything he has to do with tobacco and vanilla. Classiest tobacco I've put my nose to and I've tried a lot. Sadly next to impossible to get this side of the globe unless you ask me where can I try this wonderful fragrance!

2 - Histoires de Parfum 1899, best lasting, and smelling summer scent I've run across

3 - L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme (black border bottle) - just oh my
3a - Dior Homme Parfum (this discontinued one) - just oh my part deux

4 - Fougere Nobile from Nobile 1942 - my new fougere king to bear the crown (taken from Fougere Royale)

5 - Amouage Jubilation XXV - one of my most used fragrances

5 - runner up - have to include Terre d'Hermes EdP - it's a modern classic imo

Top Bottom