What's new

4th of July Free shipping.

I know I just did a free shipping deal for badger and blade, but today is the forth, and a great excuse to bring it back!

Get free shipping on any order - including just a pack of blades or a styptic stick - today only at www.chiseledface.com and www.groomatorium.com with code 1776

Also, on the off chance that you are in southern California. My shop at 521 N Euclid Ave in the city of Ontario will be open until 3:00 today. Since no one has to pay shipping in store, just mention that you saw me on badger & blade, and I'll give you 20% off. In store, in person only.

Happy 4th everyone!

I know I just did a free shipping deal for badger and blade, but today is the forth, and a great excuse to bring it back!

Get free shipping on any order - including just a pack of blades or a styptic stick - today only at www.chiseledface.com and www.groomatorium.com with code 1776

Also, on the off chance that you are in southern California. My shop at 521 N Euclid Ave in the city of Ontario will be open until 3:00 today. Since no one has to pay shipping in store, just mention that you saw me on badger & blade, and I'll give you 20% off. In store, in person only.

Happy 4th everyone!

I am a first-time customer. Just ordered!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom