What's new

400 ml bottles of Proraso Splash

proxy.php

Anyone know were to get these? Superlather has had it in stock in the past, but it's been sold out for ages. I love the stuff, and could use it every day, shave or not, lol...

Mark, PLEASE tel me you're getting some more soon...I want to order a boatload of stuff you list...

I have often been thinking two things you brought up with this post. I never had any idea where to get those large Proraso tubs even though I'd love to scoop one up. The second thing is that superlather really could benefit from a restocking because I've found myself wanting to buy out of stock items there about 5 times in the last few weeks alone. :001_smile

Man, me too...I want the big tub of Proraso Pre, the huge tube of cream, I really want to try the Irisch Moos anything, and La Toja products as well. *sigh*...

Last edited:
I'm pretty heavy-handed in my splash applications...I love the stuff. I'm not a "Two-Shake Tony", I like little puddles in my palm, and do my whole face, neck, back of neck, upper chest, arms, etc.

Well, kinda...I kid. I do use a bit more than I probably should, at least I LIKE to, but the little bottles force me to be more frugal than I like. And even though I don't shave every day, usually, I still like the feel of this stuff after a shower. Proraso's the bomb.

Besides, a big ol' jug of Proraso splash would look awesome sitting next to the peanut butter jar sized tub of Proraso Pre/Post that I'd order with it, lol. They'd easily **** off the wife, who thinks I already take up WAY too much space in our severly under-surfaced bathroom...

EDIT: Poked around a bit more on Superlather, and found out you can email and get a reservation in for any sold out product without a prepayment...did that, so if/when I hear back from Mark, I'll let you guys know.

Last edited:
I'd like to have some of this, too....but its out of stock in many places. I've had the same issue with some of these aftershaves from Europe, they're tough to find.

mark will get in touch with you. I emailed a few weeks ago about this same product and I heard back from him within a day.

Mark did indeed reply, and he says that all the Italian items are on hold until further notice, since he's havig issues with his overseas contacts, and he plans to get the site updated very soon. He doesn't seem to have given up hope, he just sounds frustrated. He's going to keep me (and anyone else that inquires) posted however, and when it IS available again, I'm sure it will be a grab-it-while-you-can situation. The line forms behind me, gents...lol...

I'd really like to try Proraso splash, but its been out-of-stock the last time I placed an order with someone. 400ml is a bit much, though, at least for my first try.

Alright guys...if anyone wants the 400ml Proraso, the 500ml size cream, the 500ml tub of Pre/Post, 400ml Floid, etc...have I got a site for you! Dunno how good your Italian is, but Google Translate goes a long way towards making sense out of it. These guys have INSANE pricing (and not just because it's in Euros, lol). Check it out:

1 x Dopobarba Floid Blue 400 ml (C 001) = €10,83
2 x Pompetta Floid (280000001058) = €5,00
1 x Proraso Dopobarba 400 ml (C 002) = €8,33
1 x Proraso Crema Pre e Dopo Barba 500 gr (A 005) = €6,08
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Totale: €30,25
Spedizione a mezzo corriere (Importo): €8,00
Totale: €38,25

I ordered 1 large bottle each of the Floid Blue and Proraso splash, two Floid pumps, and one huge tub of Pre/Post, airmail shipped, from Italy, for €38.25...that's $53.89...FIFTY-THREE-EIGHTY-NINE! The same order, using two different sites that are either out of stock or out of business entirely, that came to $117 PLUS shipping. Anyone interested? I briefly saw dollar signs in my eyes, then thought "nah, that's douchely", so I decided to share this site...they have a lot of other stuff, so register, poke around, brush up on your Italian, and have at it...http://www.saraprofumi.it/

I thought I had found a mother lode on Ebay for Floid awhile back, but they claimed they couldn't ship to the US even thought they advertised that they could. I hope you don't run into the same problem. Here's an online translator that may come in handy if you need to talk to them.
http://translation2.paralink.com/

Alright guys...if anyone wants the 400ml Proraso, the 500ml size cream, the 500ml tub of Pre/Post, 400ml Floid, etc...have I got a site for you! Dunno how good your Italian is, but Google Translate goes a long way towards making sense out of it. These guys have INSANE pricing (and not just because it's in Euros, lol). Check it out:

1 x Dopobarba Floid Blue 400 ml (C 001) = €10,83
2 x Pompetta Floid (280000001058) = €5,00
1 x Proraso Dopobarba 400 ml (C 002) = €8,33
1 x Proraso Crema Pre e Dopo Barba 500 gr (A 005) = €6,08
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Totale: €30,25
Spedizione a mezzo corriere (Importo): €8,00
Totale: €38,25

I ordered 1 large bottle each of the Floid Blue and Proraso splash, two Floid pumps, and one huge tub of Pre/Post, airmail shipped, from Italy, for €38.25...that's $53.89...FIFTY-THREE-EIGHTY-NINE! The same order, using two different sites that are either out of stock or out of business entirely, that came to $117 PLUS shipping. Anyone interested? I briefly saw dollar signs in my eyes, then thought "nah, that's douchely", so I decided to share this site...they have a lot of other stuff, so register, poke around, brush up on your Italian, and have at it...http://www.saraprofumi.it/

you scored! great find!!

check out all those other 400ml AS's! even with google translator i can't figure out what the "Colessuem" and the "new project" AS's are...

Alright Monkey...I've been wanting both the Floid Blue AND Proraso 400 splash but was bummed when Mark went dry.

I'll wait to see if yours arrives safe and sound before I launch...but this site and thread are definitely in my saved column bro...thanks! And post when they arrive and how long it took!

Alright Monkey...I've been wanting both the Floid Blue AND Proraso 400 splash but was bummed when Mark went dry.

I'll wait to see if yours arrives safe and sound before I launch...but this site and thread are definitely in my saved column bro...thanks! And post when they arrive and how long it took!

Will do, Scoob. If any developments...er..."develop", I'll keep you guys posted.

What exactly is the Red Proraso on that site? I guess it's aerosol? Looks interesting though, as I'm someone who loves Proraso and would be interested in a new product. For that price I think I'll have to add it when I get some Proraso 400 and Floid Blue if your sale goes through safely. Thanks for the link by the way!

No prob, sir. The red Proraso is a can of foamed goo...Proraso shaving foam with wheat germ oil, for sensitive skin. It's the same as the discontinued red cream (which is going for like $20 a tube at least these days). I know, HERESY, but at least it's Proraso, right?

Yah, it's sort of bad to get canned goo, but I have a can of Old Spice now I use for days when I need a SPEED shave and use a can and Shavette. I suppose this could replace that emergency can. Plus, I have always wanted to try the red Proraso but have never been able to get my hands on it, so this would be something at least!

This is an excellent find! I'm super excited now. Hopefully all works out well.

I almost bought one of those last tubes of Proraso Red, but why would I want to buy something that's extinct and costs way too much when there's plenty of good stuff for less than half the price out there?

Top Bottom