What's new

400 ml bottles of Proraso Splash

I know it's an academic question, but why is the Proraso splash so tricky to find? I know of very few vendors in the states who even carry the standard 100ml bottles, let alone the 400ml, and several of the ones who used to carry it don't any more. It's good stuff, with evidently a lot of demand, judging by how many people here like it. Why is it so tough to come by?

I'm offering two of my stash of 400 ml bottles of Proraso AS splash to Aussies for AUD50 (approx USD40) each and there are no takers. Go figure.:rolleyes:
We seem to get better access to the Proraso range here for some reason so I feel for you guys who have difficulty. It is definitely worth getting though as I'm sure you true believers appreciate.
Anyway if I don't sell them I will just have to keep them won't I:001_tt1:
Good luck
Paul

I bought the Proraso AS, Pre/Post and balm from www.coefabeautyshop.com a couple of months ago. Their prices are:
Proraso AS 400ml €8
Proraso Pre/Post 500ml €7.10
Proraso balm 100ml €4
Floid AS 400ml €11

The shipping cost to Sweden was €15. Don't know the shipping cost to CONUS, but it might be an alternative to www.saraprofumi.it
Their search engine is not the best so if you want to search for Proraso products on their site, search for pro rather than proraso.

Edit: Those prices are including VAT.

Last edited:
I think it's a issue of supply. Just getting it through customs etc from Italy to the US. I could be totally off on this though. I've never personally used any of the products but really want to try them.

Tried buying a 400 ml bottle of Floid Blue ... 11.00EUR
Italian Post Service Shipping Rate 29.65EUR
Total 40.65EUR (57.69 USD)

Not gonna do it ... ! But damn thats a nice price without shipping ... gotta plan a trip to Italy !!

I bought the Proraso AS, Pre/Post and balm from www.coefabeautyshop.com a couple of months ago. Their prices are:
Proraso AS 400ml €8
Proraso Pre/Post 500ml €7.10
Proraso balm 100ml €4
Floid AS 400ml €11

The shipping cost to Sweden was €15. Don't know the shipping cost to CONUS, but it might be an alternative to www.saraprofumi.it
Their search engine is not the best so if you want to search for Proraso products on their site, search for pro rather than proraso.

Edit: Those prices are including VAT.

A bottle of Floid and a bottle of Proraso have a shipping cost to Spain of 19.65EUR, but I am cannot pass the "Payment" step during checkout for some reason....it was only a test anyway, I may contact them if I finally pull the trigger...

Thanks for the link!

A bottle of Floid and a bottle of Proraso have a shipping cost to Spain of 19.65EUR, but I am cannot pass the "Payment" step during checkout for some reason....it was only a test anyway, I may contact them if I finally pull the trigger...

Thanks for the link!

Assuming that you're referring to www.coefabeautyshop.com, they state that they're in vacations and only return in September.

Maybe they have disabled the checkout until then...

You may be right, did not noticed that...but their prices are amazing, just saw an Spanish online shop selling that bottle of Proraso for...23€!

Thanks and regards

Indeed the prices are great. It's a shame that the shipping from Italy is so expensive, probably only topped by the spanish :lol:

Guys, if anyone can put together a group buy for us, I would truly appreciate it. I'd be willing to if work wasn't so hectic lately. For the next few weeks we're going completely nuts as we ramp up to live ERP deployment...if that makes sense to you, you know what a headache THAT is. If not...suffice it to say that we're basically redoing our entire corporate IT backbone...wheee! I'm basically off the grid from now until the end of August, more or less...

How on earth did you find this site? Do you speak Italian? I'll load up on it too. Never heard of proraso, I was in electric razor/no motorcycle hell for 18years (bad marriage) before I opened my eyes the the world of straight razors, and all the attendant pleasures of taking ones' time in the morning with this essential task, made enjoyable by this site and others like it.

I never thought a Proraso product would be up for a group buy situation....their stuff is practically ubiquitous. I've been awaiting the blue Floid for ages, and am still waiting. Judging from comments made by Mark at Superlather, dealing with Italians and German shippers is not too pleasant. If anyone really finds a good source, I'm in.

Mod hat on>

Just a reminder that group buys need to be vetted by the Mod team.

If this buy does materialize can the organizer please drop me a PM.

Thanks

<Mod hat off

I never thought a Proraso product would be up for a group buy situation....their stuff is practically ubiquitous.

That underscores my earlier question about why the Proraso splash, out of all the Proraso products, should be so hard to find. The rest of their line is, as you say, practically ubiquitious.

That underscores my earlier question about why the Proraso splash, out of all the Proraso products, should be so hard to find. The rest of their line is, as you say, practically ubiquitious.

I may be missing something obvious, but wouldn't it be the shipping charges brought on by the alcohol content?

Man...I could really go for this and organize it, but I dont really have the time either. How would somebody calculate shipping costs for say...20 bottles of Proraso and 20 of another product? Those are heavy bottles!

Top Bottom