What's new

40 years ago today

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Pretty iconic concert in California, including this band that wouldn't have long to live, plus Peter Frampton.

Amazingly, I was at a better show that evening. But hey, I'm ouch.

ouch

You come up with some pretty amazing things (even though you weren't there yourself)

Even the multiple ouches weren't able to figure out how to make it to both that concert and the one I attended in NYC that played simultaneously.

A longer but better clip, which includes Sweet Home Alabama:

When listening to music on the radio I always change the station if Freebird, Stairway-to-Heaven, or any of the other worn out rock classics are played. After not hearing it for years I stumbled upon this video clip for the first time and it was great. Lots of things to observe within the band and audience. A bass guitarist who looked like he was straight out of a Captain Morgan Rum commercial. A young Peter Frampton with hair. Lead man wearing a rattleskin hat band and concho belt. (Does anyone know who is pictured on his black T-shirt?).

Best of all it looked like they were having a lot of fun playing.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Was it Floyd? I would have loved to see them then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ouch

Yep, Floyd. 7/1-7/4 at Madison Square Garden. Caught all four shows, three within the first ten rows center.

On the evening in question, Waters performed the encore (Us and Them) wearing my shirt.

Top Bottom