What's new

40% off Proraso at Burlington Coat Factory

Hey gang just a PSA Proraso is 40% off at Burlington Coat Factory if you have one near you just picked up the Green soap for 5.99 and Green AS for 7.99 I've heard of some people finding some AOS stuff there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never knew they carried shaving supplies. What else do they have besides proraso?

Some shaving kits and some creams I wasn't familiar with. Someone in another forum also picked up some Art of Shaving creams for 16.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only found odd and rebranded stuff at the one local to me. Izod, Chinese cream set with brush, Polo sets. Nothing mainstream like Proraso. Keep stopping in every once in a while to check though.

Jackpot! Picked up the aftershave since I just got the soap.

Attachments

• IMG_4200.JPG
    IMG_4200.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 96
Finally had the chance to get out and check a few of their stores. First one had Proraso green tubs along with a bunch of aftershave balms/lotions, including one AOS a/s balm that I was able to pick up for $5 (The rest were $10).
The second store was much bigger but had the same inventory except for proraso red and white (no green), and there wasn't any AOS. Proraso tubs were only $6, but the red one had a layer of oil on the top which I thought was weird, I didn't pick it up. So if you can, check two stores to increase your chances.
SAM_1760.JPG SAM_1761.JPG

Last edited:
Not to mention that I saw on reddit someone said they are increasing wet shaving products at tj maxx and marshalls of proraso & such a guys wife found a proraso green shaving soap for 2.00 clearance YMMV

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Not to mention that I saw on reddit someone said they are increasing wet shaving products at tj maxx and marshalls of proraso & such a guys wife found a proraso green shaving soap for 2.00 clearance YMMV

Whenever I go into a Marshall's I see a multi shelf rack that takes up about 4 sq. ft of space and usually contains men's fragrances that no one would want or are higher priced than at Fragrancenet or a bunch of other online discounters. Would the shaving supplies be squeezed into that small space as well?

I hit up all the Marshall's, TJ Maxx and Burlington stores that were convenient to me in my travels and errands to somewhere else. There was shave stuff at all of them that was of no interest to me but I managed to snag a tub of The Body Shop's Maca Root shave cream for $5 at a TJ Maxx and I bought up the last 3 bottles of Proraso green aftershave splash for $7.99 ea. at Burlington. I saw a few tubs of the green and white Proraso shave cream at a couple of stores but I have so much shave cream right now I won't even buy it at a good price.

Whenever I go into a Marshall's I see a multi shelf rack that takes up about 4 sq. ft of space and usually contains men's fragrances that no one would want or are higher priced than at Fragrancenet or a bunch of other online discounters. Would the shaving supplies be squeezed into that small space as well?
Think so or check near the toiletrie bags giftset socks area I don't know if all marshalls are set up the same or not

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I went out sight-seeing again and stopped a few places. There's only one Marshall's here in the city and there wasn't much of a selection, slim pickings. There were two TJ Maxx stores and both of them were in complete states of disarray, their shaving supplies were in several areas of the store. They had proraso tubes of green, red, and blue at the second one but the boxes were pretty trashed and I only found them through digging so, I didn't buy anything because god knows who was playing with it. The crowd was very unpleasant too, some girl who (maybe 19) was walking while texting and ran into me and gave me the look like it was my fault. I also went back to a Burlington store but, they didn't have anything new since last time.

My impression from those various stores is that what they had was clearance stock, not stuff they would be restocking. I'd love to hear that I'm wrong on that count. I'd love to find some more Maca Root for the $5 I paid.

My impression from those various stores is that what they had was clearance stock, not stuff they would be restocking. I'd love to hear that I'm wrong on that count. I'd love to find some more Maca Root for the $5 I paid.

I did see at least two of those at TJ Maxx. I remember they weren't very big. I'm going back today to give it another look, I left too soon yesterday because it was really crowded but I'll be there when they open.

I did see at least two of those at TJ Maxx. I remember they weren't very big. I'm going back today to give it another look, I left too soon yesterday because it was really crowded but I'll be there when they open.

Now that you say it, I did see 1 or 2 of the smaller Maca Root shave creams in the tube which I passed on. I got the 6.3 oz. (200 ml) tub and would love to get more of that for the $5 I paid for it.

Last edited:
Stopped by the Location in Durham NC and picked up a Proraso Green AS, they had 4 of them there for $7.99 each, was hoping to find some tubs of soap but no luck, just some gift sets (izod) and Ed Hardy along with alot of Beard Balms.

Stopped by the Location in Durham NC and picked up a Proraso Green AS, they had 4 of them there for $7.99 each, was hoping to find some tubs of soap but no luck, just some gift sets (izod) and Ed Hardy along with alot of Beard Balms.

I've seen those gift sets and unknown brands, a lot of them are made in china. Have not found any proraso aftershave, must be a regional thing because I must have been to a half dozen stores already. I did go back to TJ Maxx for the proraso blue cream, tried it once but I'm on the fence. The scent is really nice and the end result was great, but I had slickness/dragging issues on the first pass, and it took four passes for a proper bbs. I'll be giving it a second opinion in a couple of days with a different razor, will pif it to my father (or grandfather) if I keep having problems. Same issues came up with proraso red, so far white and green work best for me.

Top Bottom