What's new

4 of the 5 best 9mm Handguns on the planet are striker fired pistols

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Oh what the heck!!! All polymers suck and the best shooting 9mm I ever shot was a Dan Wesson in 9mm.

I read the first bolded and instantly reared back to take in a long winded argumentative breath; and then read the second bolded... And decided against it. :)

When you shoot that thing the heavens open up, sunshine rains down on you, and the angels sing hymns of joy. There is nothing like it on the planet. If God needed to carry, this is the gun he would choose!!!

I can only imagine... Do ya get it? :)

How's that for being argumentative and biased???

Quit pretending, you know you're a natural. ;)

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
The Sig 226 is certainly a fine pistol and one I enjoyed very much. I'd pass on all the others even if they were free.

I like my Beretta 96 Elite II with a rubber grip. Fits my hand well and everything is in the right spot for my hand size. I have an HK MK23 but it's a little blocky in the hand. Shoots very well though. One of my brothers has a P226, that is really good too.

Id agree. The market has been going to striker fire for a number of years now simply because they are so simple and so reliable. Hammer fire looks cooler but striker fire works.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Having said that, Ive been looking at revolvers lately. LOL

I saw Yahoo, had another the 5 best Revolvers on the Planet article today. :) Maybe you should start a thread.

The article had the Ruger GP100 and S&W 686 listed, but the other three, made me pull an @Toothpick "Told by Yahoo?" :)

Top Bottom