What's new

3D DE Disposal wall plate?

I remember someone sharing the plans for a wall plate shaped like a DE blade that would go over a hole in the wall to dispose used blades. Can someone post these again or link me to it? Im visiting family across the states and a cousin does this 3d printer stuff and he offered to make me a plate.

Thanks.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I remember someone sharing the plans for a wall plate shaped like a DE blade that would go over a hole in the wall to dispose used blades. Can someone post these again or link me to it? Im visiting family across the states and a cousin does this 3d printer stuff and he offered to make me a plate.

Thanks.
Only if he'll make me one too, LoL!

No, seriously, someone will come along, but until then, paging @luvmysuper ! He's one of our resident wise guys in this department.

Well, if you can get one printed, that will be great. I bought mine at Maggard's during a sale, but can't remember what I paid. Regular price is 15 bucks. It's a nice solid metal plate:

Here's a pic of mine. No slot in the wall, just for decoration in the den.

20220422_144147.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
@HazMat Shaver @FarmerTan

Here's a wall plate. I made 4 versions. Two have an embossed "Blade Disposal" and two do not.
One of each has screw holes, and one of each does not. This is lightweight plastic and doesn't really need screws to hold it, it can be glued.
I did four versions, because depending on the quality of the print job, the lettering may or may not come out right.
Your 3D printer guy should be able to scale these as you need, I made the individual plate 3 inches wide.

The stl file is attached to this post as a zip file.

Image1.jpg

Attachments

• DE blade.zip
    909.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Thank you all. This was just what i was looking for @luvmysuper. Thanks. And the timing us great. I will get him to this this morning.

I like the looks if the maggards plate too. Thanks. And thanks farmertan for the help.

Top Bottom