What's new

$380 GRAB BAG/One Blade, Gibbs, ATT, Rex, Rocnel and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONUS and PayPal only, all shipping from Illinois included in price via USPS. Upon successful completion of any transaction, I intend to get it to the post office within 1-2 business days. Signature will be required by the USPS.

Please PM me if you want to buy this bundle. Please don’t ask to separate items. I’m hoping to ship this in its entirety to one traditional wet shaver.

All items might have minor wear from usage. I need to clear out a lot of excess, hopefully to the benefit of others. So here goes….

This package might serve the shaver that wants to try many different razors for a fraction of the new / retail cost, then later to keep what is liked, and to PIF or sell less liked items.

Items include:

• One-Blade razor [box and a set of blades included]
  • Three Gibbs razors, one of which is adjustable
  • 2 GEM Razors [one is a GEM Junior]
  • Rex Ambassador Adjustable [Early model with box]
  • Rocnel Gem Style black colored razor [I forgot the model name, but I believe it’s an “SE-G”.
  • Supply S.E. [injector type razor] which includes a 3-dot and 2-dot head, and an extra spring and nut
  • Aluminum General S.E. razor
  • Above The Tie S.E. 2016 head only
  • Several Schick Vintage injector of varying quality…some untested. I suspect nearly all will work, but can’t guarantee that all will.
  • Miscellaneous heads and handles
  • One Futur look alike razor. I think it’s a Q-shave razor.

All razors will require the buyer / user to clean and sanitize them.

$380 takes it all.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0760.jpg
IMG_0761.jpg
Rev.jpg
IMG_0765.jpg
IMG_0763.jpg
IMG_0766.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg

Clarification. There is only 1 One-Blade in the grab bag. I accidentally posted the same picture twice. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom