What's new

🌕🌗 365 shaves in 2022🌓🌕

This is a thread for anyone who would like to shave daily in 2022. Why would you want to do so? To enjoy a daily ritual that gives you time alone to think. To explore the innumerable possible combinations of your kit. To develop your muscle memory for good technique. And to use up soap so that you can buy more.
Rules? Aim to shave daily, but don't feel that you can't post if you miss the odd one for things such as sickness or travel days.
Sign up by cutting and pasting the most recent list of names and then add yours at the bottom.
Starting Jan 1, 2022.

1. Leverspro.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
This is a thread for anyone who would like to shave daily in 2022. Why would you want to do so? To enjoy a daily ritual that gives you time alone to think. To explore the innumerable possible combinations of your kit. To develop your muscle memory for good technique. And to use up soap so that you can buy more.
Rules? Aim to shave daily, but don't feel that you can't post if you miss the odd one for things such as sickness or travel days.
Sign up by cutting and pasting the most recent list of names and then add yours at the bottom.
Starting Jan 1, 2022.

1. Leverspro.
Don't know if I'll get to 365/365 in 2022 like I've done in 2021, but it will be fun to see where I end up. :cool:

1. Leverspro
2. never-stop-learning

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
This will be easy for me. As well as SR shaving daily in the morning, I occasionally shave in the evening if I have something special on or even just for the enjoyment!

The beauty of SR shaving is that, with the right technique, you can shave as often as you wish without any skin damage or irritation.

1. Leverspro
2. never-stop-learning
3. rbscebu

This will be easy for me. As well as SR shaving daily in the morning, I occasionally shave in the evening if I have something special on or even just for the enjoyment!

The beauty of SR shaving is that, with the right technique, you can shave as often as you wish without any skin damage or irritation.

1. Leverspro
2. never-stop-learning
3. rbscebu
I've read your threads on SR shaving which is still my dream. Hope I can learn from you and get over my hang ups.

I’m in

1. Leverspro
2. never-stop-learning
3. rbscebu
4. Roedeer
5. steveclarkus
6. Lasta
7. SgtCrppls
8. Paulford

I think I was somewhere around 345-350 shaves this year. Missed two weeks when I was down with the Rona, and I’m not planning on doing that again. Otherwise I would have missed 2-3 shaves.

I've been a daily shaver for years. I do miss a day here and a day there when I'm under the weather, but that's it. I'm happy to add my name, join the ranks, and receive my fair share of accolades for doing nothing special.

1. Leverspro
2. never-stop-learning
3. rbscebu
4. Roedeer
5. steveclarkus
6. Lasta
7. SgtCrppls
8. Paulford
9. SharpieB
10. RumpleBearskin

Top Bottom