What's new

365 Days A Member. My Deep Appreciation To All

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I have just noticed that I joined this esteemed company on the 26/10/21, which I think makes a year.

Never in my life have I encountered such a remarkable group.
Just one year? Seems like longer, congrats.
We're glad you found us -- consider yourself a valuable and well-respected member, Simon.
And remember, it only gets better!

I have just noticed that I joined this esteemed company on the 26/10/21, which I think makes a year.

Never in my life have I encountered such a remarkable group.

My deepest appreciation to the acts of kindness shown to me as a newcomer, both great and small. The humour, comradeship and support given, both in shaving and in life has been beyond price, and has often been the saviour of my (at times) precarious sanity.

I would just like to thank from the bottom of my heart all those whom I have interacted with to any extent, small or great, the patience and Gentlemanly courtesies shown to me, the friendship and dare I say it the love.

Deeply honoured and privileged to be a member of such a group, which has proven to me that kindness, decency and civilised conduct - with a large dash of acutely good humour - has not perished from the Earth.

Thank you all for restoring my faith in humanity.

Thank you all, my dear friends.
Somehow I missed this! So sorry, my friend! A very warm congratulations to you on this momentous occasion. It’s truly been my pleasure getting to know you!

Curly

This thread totally blew over my update section apparently! Congrats Simon!! And wonderful to have you with us and share your experiences.

Cheers,

Guido
Thank you so much for your kind words my dear @Guido75 !

I have been a little lax in attending my usual threads lately, this time of year can be difficult for a lover of the sun and long days such as I.

Many congratulations to your dear Son on the occasion of his 16th Birthday, I hope he enjoys his Slim, as his other gifts!

Simon

Top Bottom