What's new

360 hair misters (spray bottles)

hello people so being a head shaver i'm looking to get a hair mister (spray bottles), cool thing about them is you can even use it upside down unlike conventional sprayer bottles, so I was wondering, does anyone have one? Are they worth it? Can anyone recommend any?

Was going to order anyone from Amazon so I thought I'd be better off asking to see what experience some of you guys have had with them

If you don't know what I'm on about check this vid out, these women seem to recommend the smaller 360 mister bottles

Thanks saj

Look the YouTuber Mr G uses the head mister I'm on about at 5:26 in this vid, I can't be the only one on the forum after one lool 🤷🤦🙂

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
finally got one of these the other week, actually really good to be fair
I see more Youtube shavers using them, they might be better than a regular spray mister. They seem pricier than a regular mister.
I might buy one for my Witch hazel some day.

Reactions: saj
I see more Youtube shavers using them, they might be better than a regular spray mister. They seem pricier than a regular mister.
I might buy one for my Witch hazel some day.
not gonna lie mate theyre a bit pricey for what is essentially a water bottle but its the way they work, its like a thin layer of mist and its consistent and you press a fair few times and a fair bit comes out, i came across it online then i saw only the youtuber mr g shaves using it and i asked him where he got it from, he shared the link which was on amazon uk and i ordered it, really handy for head shaving imo

honeslty guys i know some iof you laughed it off as a bit gimmicky and i dont blame you i did think that when i first saw these water bottles but theyre really good especially if youve got a beard and use leave in conditioners and beard oils etc as you need to ensure youve got a bit of a damp beard when applying the product

Just ordered one.
Seems like a good way to add water to lather since I don't use tap water to make my lather, I use RO water in a squeeze bottle and add the water to by brush but I feel adding to the face would make it even easier.

Just ordered one.
Seems like a good way to add water to lather since I don't use tap water to make my lather, I use RO water in a squeeze bottle and add the water to by brush but I feel adding to the face would make it even easier.
Sorry to sound thick lol what does RO stand for?

Tbh it's a good buy even though essentially it's just a water bottle but for me it's good for applying my beard products too as it's good to have a damp beard when applying products

hello people so being a head shaver i'm looking to get a hair mister (spray bottles), cool thing about them is you can even use it upside down unlike conventional sprayer bottles, so I was wondering, does anyone have one? Are they worth it? Can anyone recommend any?

Was going to order anyone from Amazon so I thought I'd be better off asking to see what experience some of you guys have had with them

If you don't know what I'm on about check this vid out, these women seem to recommend the smaller 360 mister bottles

Thanks saj

I recently started using one by SegBeauty... 160mL I think.. black... I thought it was too small initially but the small size is better for maneuverability. Amazon reviews will say the water stinks after a few days... just don't use tap water and you won't have that problem. I used Brita filtered water and 160mL easily goes 5-6+ head shaves for me.

I'm sold on them and will be using one going forward.

Further benefits are for bowl lathering... makes it very easy to add (and track) added water while keeping your hands dry.

Sorry to sound thick lol what does RO stand for?

Tbh it's a good buy even though essentially it's just a water bottle but for me it's good for applying my beard products too as it's good to have a damp beard when applying products

Reverse Osmosis

It basically strips the water of 90%+ TDS so if water hardness is 300PPM, it comes down to about 20PPM, making it soft water.

Every soap lathers up great with RO water!
There is no variable of water not suiting the soap, it's basically a level playing field.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
I use a mister. It's great if I need to gently rewet my hair while combing. I also use it to moisten my face or my lather in a controlled manner while shaving.

Keep mine filled with distilled water.

I think mine cost 3 for $12 or so on Amazin'.

anyone seen or used these usb face misters? heres a generic link on amazon uk of what i mean

seen reviews on them and they seem good, only thing i cant figure out is if you can use hot water in them?

i've read some people put in miscellar water as women use it when applying or removing make up,
also even read about some people putting disinfectant in it like zaflora to spray on computers etc for cleaning lool

I use a mister. It's great if I need to gently rewet my hair while combing. I also use it to moisten my face or my lather in a controlled manner while shaving.

Keep mine filled with distilled water.

I think mine cost 3 for $12 or so on Amazin'.
i think thats a good price, i paid like over £8 here in the uk not sure how much that is in $

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
This one works great and bought mine on AliExpress and took a little while to arrive(3-4 weeks). Works really well and happy with so far. I like the fine mist it pushes. I did not pay a lot for it and then I bought $1.00 jug of distilled water that last a long time. I use it for making lather and misting the face when the lather is to dry. Worth every penny spent for better shave lather and it can be used for witch hazel also. This is all you need for shaving or just a regular mister IMO.
Atomizer sprayer!.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Top Bottom