What's new

3017 a puck of Williams

I think I paid $11 for the vintage Williams.
$1 for 7 months of shaves! Wet Shaving really can save you money.

Good on ya John. Even I would have gotten bored and given up by now.
This past week I started to rinse out my brush to hurry the puck along.!

I think I paid $11 for the vintage Williams.

Oh. Didn’t realize (or most likely forgot) that you were using vintage. Thought you had a modern puck. Now I just feel silly. Of course a vintage puck will last longer than a modern puck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh. Didn’t realize (or most likely forgot) that you were using vintage. Thought you had a modern puck. Now I just feel silly. Of course a vintage puck will last longer than a modern puck.
I have one other vintage puck (that I got from you) and I could get a whole year of Williams. But I think I'm going to switch over to MWF when this is done.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I’ve used Williams off and on since the mid 1960’s and it was never a lather bomb. Something must change in the aging. I swear I can’t tell the difference. I would never pay a premium for “vintage”.

I'm calling it. I havent got enough left to do a whole shave. Maybe one pass maybe less.
I will say that the last few weeks have been the most luxurious lather I have gotten from Williams. As the soap was so soft it loaded abundantly. The lather was rich and creamy.

I'm calling it. I havent got enough left to do a whole shave. Maybe one pass maybe less.
I will say that the last few weeks have been the most luxurious lather I have gotten from Williams. As the soap was so soft it loaded abundantly. The lather was rich and creamy.

6 months out of one puck? Fantastic! I was only able to get 60 shaves out of my modern Williams. As Red Sox fans always say: "Wait until next year!"

tongue.gif

Top Bottom