What's new

30% sale on Fitjar Island products

Do they work well for sensitive skin? Their website says cream, and Holme in particular, works best for sensitive skin.
Hi, i am not sure. There are many threads of fitjar in the group . Maybe you can search but if they have mentioned something, i would assume it will work well for what has been advertised. I just placed my first order so thought of sharing it here :) In general, i have only heard positive things about fitjar island

Do they work well for sensitive skin? Their website says cream, and Holme in particular, works best for sensitive skin.
From what I have heard, they do. I use some of there stuff, was going to pick up more but Gifts&Care didn't have what I wanted. The price buying direct is the second best deal. You may be able to pick up some sample size creams from Gifts&Care though, that's how I got started.

From what I have heard, they do. I use some of there stuff, was going to pick up more but Gifts&Care didn't have what I wanted. The price buying direct is the second best deal. You may be able to pick up some sample size creams from Gifts&Care though, that's how I got started.
I went ahead and ordered a travel size of the Holme to try it.

Do they charge the tax when shipping from Spain to the US? I just had an order a month ago from Your Shaving in Spain and didn’t pay any taxes. Also got free shipping from them and didn’t see a free shipping over $100 or something.

Top Bottom