What's new

30 in 30 ... salad it is

Day 8,

White bean tuna salad with a side of Baby green mix salad .

Ran out of beer so Neon Stuff it is .

This could be an easy road trip salad to pack.

IMG-1101.jpg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
For the OP to not of had salad for so long, it sure looks like he knows what he’s doing.

Every single picture the salads all look delicious! I got hungry for salad just reading this thread…. :)

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Don't forget Wilt Lettuce salad. I believe it was a German import from way back when. Fry bacon, remove from pan, pour vinegar into the grease then pour the hot juice over lettuce and spring onions. The hot grease wilts the lettuce, hence the name. Might want to look up the recipe in case I got something wrong.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Right there with you, Rob. :001_smile

Right? I don’t want to make a salad, I want one of his salads! My salads don’t ever look this good? He could make money selling those salads…. :)

Speaking of selling salads, they just had a new drive thru chain open up here in the greater OKC area, called ‘Salads To Go.’

Haven’t been there yet, but ima fix in’ to go now after reading this thread, cuz the salad pics on their menu, is probably as close as ima gunna get to the OP’s…. :)

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Right? I don’t want to make a salad, I want one of his salads! My salads don’t ever look this good? He could make money selling those salads…. :)

Speaking of selling salads, they just had a new drive thru chain open up here in the greater OKC area, called ‘Salads To Go.’

Haven’t been there yet, but ima fix in’ to go now after reading this thread, cuz the salad pics on their menu, is probably as close as ima gunna get to the OP’s…. :)
Looking forward to your review. ;)

For the OP to not of had salad for so long, it sure looks like he knows what he’s doing.

Every single picture the salads all look delicious! I got hungry for salad just reading this thread…. :)
Right there with you, Rob. :001_smile

Thank you Thank you.

No one would dare serving me salad in the family and if this is part of the main course I would generally be given a different meal all together.

As for tonight meal here is the ingredients

IMG-1117.jpg

Go for it guy this ain't rocket science.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Day 14,

Pesto salad and left over pork chop.

Plenty of pasta left over for the week end

View attachment 1671063
If you are including pasta salads try fusilli or raddiatore tossed with finely minced onion and bell pepper, halved kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, red wine vinegar, and grated Parmigiana. Add a chiffonade of fresh basil.

Top Bottom