What's new

3 PIF’s (at least one will be OCONUS)

3 PIF’s (at least one will be OCONUS)

As I venture into straight shave territory several members have been kind enough to help me out. Sending me a usable razor so I can try this straight thing out. Reminds me it is time for another PIF. The poor OCONUS folks sometimes get left out so at least one winner will be OCONUS.

In the spirit of trying something new… these razors are not beauties but have received a barbicide bath and are all very shaveable. If you are interested in trying a new type of razor this will allow you to experiment before you lay down money for a better model. Each PIF will include some blades.

To enter say, I’m in, declare which PIF (you can put in for all three if you like), and tell us what state or country you are from. Optional: Tell us the best thing about where you live.

PIF 1: Some Gem Razors 1912, Gem Jr, Micromatic.

PIF 2: Injectors. Schick Type I and J.

PIF 3: DE. Gillette Superspeed and a Tech.

Winners will be chosen Friday morning (30 Aug) and items will be shipped that day (if winners have responded).

Shipping anywhere in the (known) world and PayPal (Goods and Services) fees covered.

2019_Aug_25_8385_LR.jpg
2019_Aug_25_8383_LR.jpg
2019_Aug_25_8386_LR.jpg

Awesome PIF. Never tried the gem or injectors but don't want to go down another rabbit hole at this point. Respectfully not in but thank you for the generosity!

I’m im pif 2 only Georgia,USA have been phage been looking into injectors lately and considering trying one very generous pif I wish every one the best of luck.

P.s. I wish you the best of luck trying straight shaving I have tried it once but to my dismay the eBay seller that was know for shave ready razors sent me a razor that was a little less than shave ready I didn’t cut myself but it was far from a great shave I’m going to give it a while before I try again(had it been shave ready I might have cut myself)

I am in for PIF 2 & 3. I have never tried an injector and the Techs I had like those have since been PIFed or traded.

I live in Texas. What I love about Texas is the short winter and the BBQ. Definitely the BBQ.

I am in for PIF #2 as I would love to try the injectors!!
From Kansas here, whats great about Kansas is the beautiful sunsets, and the golden wheat fields are wonderful and is always a spectacle at harvest time when you see entire families coming into the state and you see fathers and sons and wives and daughters all working together on the tractors, combines and trucks to supply the world with huge amounts of wheat to provide the world over with bread!

I am in for PIF #2 as I would love to try the injectors!!
From Kansas here, whats great about Kansas is the beautiful sunsets, and the golden wheat fields are wonderful and is always a spectacle at harvest time when you see entire families coming into the state and you see fathers and sons and wives and daughters all working together on the tractors, combines and trucks to supply the world with huge amounts of wheat to provide the world over with bread!
Bread is good.

Nice PIF. Thanks for doing it.
I’m in for #3.
Georgia, USA

Best of luck with your adventures in straights. I actually started with straights and “moved on” to DE.

This is a bad@ss PIF, I love the SS I am using now but I need to give it more time and be better with it. Someone that hasn't tried a SS needs to experience that razor. I am out.

But if I was in, I am from Iowa. Iowa is great for many reasons. Some would be we produce beef, corn, soybeans and pork to feed the country and world. If you aren't a fan of the weather hold on, it will change. Sometimes we don't have seasons, like we skipped spring this year. We also keep the humidity from you other states. 92 degrees and 99% humidity makes you feel so fresh and relaxed.

KM

Top Bottom