What's new

3 piece modern injector?

If you are buying blades for an injector razor, you need injector blades. Schick makes a nice blade in China (affectionately referred to as "Chicks" on this forum). There is also the Schick Proline B-20s.

Yep. Forgive me as I was just being lazy. Seems like there is only 5 blade shoices for this razor. That gives me pause. Maybe the world of SE is different from that of DE but it took me a long time to find a DE combo that worked.

Yep. Forgive me as I was just being lazy. Seems like there is only 5 blade shoices for this razor. That gives me pause. Maybe the world of SE is different from that of DE but it took me a long time to find a DE combo that worked.
I hear you, but SE blades are great. You don't need a ton of choices because they are solid. Chicks are great, Prolines are better. For GEM razors the stainless steel PFTE coated blades are the bomb.

So my daily driver is either an R41 or a Karve OC with an E plate. My blade of choice is the Astra SP. Can anyone here make a comparison? I also shave my head and my razor of choice there is the Rockwell 6S with the #3 plate. I can use the Astra but I get a little better shave with the PolSilver in the Rockwell. I would love to find a one razor does it all. Either blade is toast after 3 shaves, 2 face and one head. I'm sure I could coax another shave or two but the tugging I get on shave #4 isn't worth it. Thoughts?

Top Bottom