What's new

3 pass Shave with 3 different razors

Graydog

Biblical Innards
3 pass Shave with 3 different razors using the same blade , 1 fresh Med Prep blade switched to each razor for their pass.
Custom Red cedar STF brush
And the slickest soap I have , a small sample of M&M Kodiak base (bear tallow)
All 3 razors are on loan to me and will be going home very soon.
First pass went to the Carbon with ++ plate and the Titanium handle , it is a beautiful razor and has very nice polished finish. This razor for My face shaves like a vintage Gillette tech. Very smooth bit just not efficient enough for me , it left a lot of stubble after it's pass.
Next up is a really cool looking and beautiful razor , The Janos Toggle again for My face this razor gives me the very efficient shave that the Carbon didn't have for me but compared to the Carbon s smooth feel the Janos is the exact opposite , a lot of blade feel and a lot of audio feedback . But like I said super whisker reduction , very close but not smooth . I had it set on 7 for it's pass , I should mention that I choose 7 from previous shaves I found that it didn't matter for my face as far as blade feel and smoothness it didn't matter if it was set on 1 or 7 .
Next was Homelike Taiga Adjustable Razor.
I felt like Goldilocks because this razor for my face has everything the other 2 did not , again for My face this razor was super smooth and Very efficient and is beautifully made . It came with a SB plate and a Open Comb plate and for this Shave I chose the OC plate set at 6 .
And just like Goldilocks this razor was just right 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Overall I had a great Shave that was Fun and
BBS and with a great post shave feeling .
For me the Russian Bear is the bee's knees, cat's meow or what ever else you want to call that Razor that was Just right ☺
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200803081253688_COVER.jpg
00000IMG_00000_BURST20200803081425031_COVER.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200803084618650_COVER.jpg

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
A Daily Triple....well done!!! Several of us engage in Daily Doubles and the occasional "triple" (The Daily Double Thread); it's a great way for those of us with large collections to try and utilize more of our "babies". Beautiful razors....thanks for sharing!!!

Graydog

Biblical Innards
A Daily Triple....well done!!! Several of us engage in Daily Doubles and the occasional "triple" (The Daily Double Thread); it's a great way for those of us with large collections to try and utilize more of our "babies". Beautiful razors....thanks for sharing!!!
I shave with 2 razors almost every Shave
for the same reason that you do 👍
And really enjoy it 😍

Top Bottom