What's new

3 of 4 (that I know of)

Not that I own a Rolex, but I do have a number of very well made watches. The difference, Timex to most others, is fit and finish. And sadly there are many watches at the prices Timex asks which have far better today.

But to the original question: CASIO are highly accurate quartz. Seikos are the out-in-plain-view hidden gems. Bulova 262 kHz? Amazing quality.

Mine arrived! Swapped out for a County Comm band.

full

AA
let me know if your timer hand messes up. mine now is somewhere between the 5 and 10 mark

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
let me know if your timer hand messes up. mine now is somewhere between the 5 and 10 mark
Pull out the crown all the way. Push the top pusher to move the chrono second hand and the bottom pusher to move the 1/10 second hand. Get everything all lined back up so you can time that burn to avoid skipping off the earth’s atmosphere into outer space.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Pull out the crown all the way. Push the top pusher to move the chrono second hand and the bottom pusher to move the 1/10 second hand. Get everything all lined back up so you can time that burn to avoid skipping off the earth’s atmosphere into outer space.
🤔 It's all fun and games until the capsule has no delta-v...

AA

Top Bottom