What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

3 of 4 (that I know of)

from what I have been able to touch on, there were 4 watches that went to the moon. they were all issues Omega Speedy's, several wore thier Bulova Accutrons. Swigert on Apollo 13 wore a rolex (still trying to find the model) and Dave Scott brought a Bulova to the moon, and wore it on his 3rd EVA. Bulova has released the watch as a limeted edition - the Lunar Pilot. I now own a Speedy, an Accutron, and this Lunar Pilot.

IMG_20200320_223932_01.jpg IMG_20200320_230015(1).jpg

less than $500. I paid more for it local than I could have on line, but I believe in supporting local brick and mortars

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Ambassador
from what I have been able to touch on, there were 4 watches that went to the moon. they were all issues Omega Speedy's, several wore thier Bulova Accutrons. Swigert on Apollo 13 wore a rolex (still trying to find the model) and Dave Scott brought a Bulova to the moon, and wore it on his 3rd EVA. Bulova has released the watch as a limeted edition - the Lunar Pilot. I now own a Speedy, an Accutron, and this Lunar Pilot.

View attachment 1076626 View attachment 1076627
Apollo 13? Rolex GMT Master.

Very nice Bulova, BTW! The Speedys are spendy; this one is doable.

AA