What's new

3 minute shave tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I'm not sure what would happen if you left Arko on your face for 3 minutes.

This happens
proxy.php

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
You'd end up as handsome as @FarmerTan, I'm not sure if that is good or not:lol:

Thats right. You'd end up so handsome that you couldn't even look at yourself in the mirror, without falling head over heals over yourself. One time that happened to @FarmerTan and he dropped his razor cause he just couldn't believe how good he looked. True story doggone.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Many people don’t know this, but @FarmerTan has only been shaving with ARKO! brand shaving sticks since late November 2020.

For the thirty years prior to that blessed sale on ARKO!, he had a side hustle answering the Gillette hotline.

People would ask how to use Foamy or Edge and he’d tell them how to bury it below the frost line and where to buy Williams Mug Soap. If they had a good dial-up internet connection, he’d assign them a role of praising or complaining about lathering with Williams.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Many people don’t know this, but @FarmerTan has only been shaving with ARKO! brand shaving sticks since late November 2020.

For the thirty years prior to that blessed sale on ARKO!, he had a side hustle answering the Gillette hotline.

People would ask how to use Foamy or Edge and he’d tell them how to bury it below the frost line and where to buy Williams Mug Soap. If they had a good dial-up internet connection, he’d assign them a role of praising or complaining about lathering with Williams.
I thought @FarmerTan was selling Seaforth on the side???

OP is either not a native English speaker or a troll. Not sure which.

And his question was not whether it is better to leave lather on the face for three minutes, but why Gillette didn't make this information readily available are a specific time in the past.

Unless we work for Gillette, we would have no possible way of knowing the answer to the question.

But the I suspect he was just trolling. And also that he is not the guy that played power forward for the 1991 UNLV basketball team. Call it a hunch.

OP is either not a native English speaker or a troll. Not sure which.

And his question was not whether it is better to leave lather on the face for three minutes, but why Gillette didn't make this information readily available are a specific time in the past.

Unless we work for Gillette, we would have no possible way of knowing the answer to the question.

But the I suspect he was just trolling. And also that he is not the guy that played power forward for the 1991 UNLV basketball team. Call it a hunch.
Those Running Rebel Teams were fun to watch. Defense and fast breaks, non stop action.

I never really understood why they have customer service numbers on products. I saw one on a chocolate bar once.

Primarily to report defective items. It is helpful for manufacturers to know if certain batches are getting through QC, or if specific retailers are handling items inappropriately resulting in damage.

As to the original post, I neither understood it nor could extrapolate sufficient coherence to enable even a wild guess. But I would recommend that you do NOT call a consumer support line whilst in the shower, especially if you are lathered up. That would just be weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom