What's new

FS 3 Beautiful Vintage Gillette Razor Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale within Canada and the U.S. only please at this time.

First up is a Gillette Milord 1946-47. Case is in very good shape minus some marking on the interior white upper part. Razor is in excellent shape asking $75 USD shipped.
IMG_2334.jpg
IMG_2342.jpg
IMG_2340.JPG
IMG_2339.JPG
IMG_2338.jpg
IMG_2341.JPG

Second is a 1961 G-4 Gillette Aristocrat Adjustable set with outer shipper. Sealed blades and its original price tag. Since I'm not the original owner I cannot say it was never used but if it was it wasnt much and has been in my display for nearly 10 years. The only imperfection is some gold loss on one of the doors due to scuffing from movement against the plastic inside its case in and out of storage over the years & minor scuffs and markings on the outter shipper and case as seen in the photos. Asking $355 USD shipped.

IMG_2343.JPG
IMG_2344.JPG
IMG_2349.JPG
IMG_2347.JPG
IMG_2352.JPG
IMG_2351.JPG
IMG_2350.JPG

Last but not least is a truly rare razor that you dont see often. It's a 1940s Gillette third gen Gold British Aristocrat (#19?) set made for the Argentinian market. Again since I'm not the original owner I cannot say it was never used but if it was it wasnt much and has also been in my collection for a long time. The case opens and closes fine but its spring doesnt have that snap close that most do, not sure if this is normal for this set or not. Asking $525 USD shipped.

IMG_2325.JPG
IMG_2332.jpg
IMG_2324.jpg
IMG_2327.jpg
IMG_2331.JPG
IMG_2329.jpg

To any potential members interested in either Aristocrat set, I will throw in a 5 pack of the legendary and highly regarded Wilkinson Light Brigades.

Willing to open up to international interest. Just keep in mind shipping is not cheap and will be additional to the sale prices listed ablove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom