What's new

GIVEAWAY! 3-2-1 Lets Go PIF

It's cold & getting colder in Missouri. I want to go somewhere warm! Can I have some cheese to go with my whine?

Let's have a PIF with a vacation getaway theme. The winner of this pif will win their choice of one soap, one brush, & one aftershave.

Here's how to enter:
1) Say "I want to get away" in your post.
2) Tell me somewhere you've been or somewhere you want to go that was a relaxing vacation.
3) Please list the one soap, one brush, & one aftershave you want from the choices below. Include your choices in your entry.

You get an extra entry if you post a vacation pic.

I will pick one winner in a week, or so using a random number generator. Due to the aftershave, this pif is for CONUS only members.
If you have won a pif in the past year, please don't enter this pif. Winners of my monthly razor blade pif are not excluded from entering.

Both boar brushes are great performers, I have both in my den. The brushes are new, so you will need to use your new brush 10 - 20 times before it starts giving that great boar feel.

Soap choices:
Cella
Chiseled Face Trade Winds
Master Soap Creations Deep Blue

Brush choices:
Omega 10018 boar brush
Zenith 80N boar brush

Aftershave choices:
Clubman Classic Vanilla
Clubman Whiskey Woods

IMG_4916.jpg

"I want to get away" back to Carins, Austrailia; excellent diving.

Omega 10018 boar brush
Clubman Whiskey Woods

Thanks for the PIF!

It's relatively cold where I live right now also (Albuquerque, north central New Mexico). Current temperature as I write this post is 23° F (-5° C). Probably not as cold as it is in Missouri, though!

Very generous PIF, fine sir! Respectfully, not in.

It's cold & getting colder in Missouri. I want to go somewhere warm! Can I have some cheese to go with my whine?

Swiss or cheddar? I just checked - KC, MO is currently 6 degrees F warmer than here in ROC, practically shirtsleeve weather! Except for the precip.

Let's have a PIF with a vacation getaway theme. The winner of this pif will win their choice of one soap, one brush, & one aftershave.

Respectfully, not in
, but if I were...I'd want to go back to Vienna, Austria.
Delightful people, great food, fine wine, just a wonderful place to visit!

My choices would be the Chiseled Face Trade Winds soap, the Zenith 80N boar brush, and the Clubman Whiskey Woods AS.

I want to get away back to Germany (Bonn) where my mom's side of the family came from. It was so peaceful over there, very stress-free.

Soap: Chiseled Face.
Brush: Zenith, as I've never had that brand.
Aftershave: Whiskey Woods, because I'm a pirate.

Thanks for the chance :)

I want to get away to Thailand...again. We had the best airbnb there. It was just outside of Hua Hin in a little neighborhood. It was clean and comfortable, but the best part of it was the private pool and the amazing back patio. If we weren't out and about, we were either in the pool or on that back patio reading, playing cards, sleeping, whatever. It was SO relaxing.

Soap: Chiseled Face Trade Winds
Brush: Zenith (I don't like an overly bulbous handle. I need it to come in a bit so I can get a good grip.)
Aftershave: Classic Vanilla

I want to get away... to Kiawah Island, SC
Used to visit each summer as a child, I have some family that still live there. Enjoyed bike riding on the beach, exploring the marshes, bird watching, and of course swimming in the sea. Also love the old oak trees, especially the Angel Oak--a 500-year-old Live Oak (first photo attached). Second photo is my partner and I watching the sunset on the sand. Last visit was in 2018, unbelievable that was almost 5 years ago. Overdue for a return visit.

If chosen I'd love to try the Zenith, Trade Winds, and Whiskey Woods. Thanks for helping me relive some warm memories.

Attachments

• IMG_1086.JPG
    IMG_1086.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1138.JPG
    IMG_1138.JPG
    595.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1146.JPG
    IMG_1146.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
A wonderful PIF. Respectfully, not in. Soaps are always tempting for me, but I hope someone who could really use an extra brush wins this one.

My favorite vacation spot is northern Georgia, simply because that is where many of my family live, including my parents. It isn't particularly warm in the winter, but certainly much warmer than NY.

Thanks for the opportunity! I want to get away, hopefully to Scotland. Never been.

Soap choices:

Brush choices:
Omega 10018 boar brush

Aftershave choices:
Clubman Whiskey Woods

...and a picture of my trip to the Sand Hills last year.

Attachments

• SandHills.jpg
    SandHills.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
“I want to get away”

My choices:
Soap: Cella
Brush:Omega
Aftershave:whiskey woods

And this is a pick when my wife and I took a trip on a cruise by ourselves (no kids) after 12 years from our honeymoon. It was indeed relaxing and fun to be able to dance the night away and engage conversations with random people without having to tend to our kids, worry free!CF3D2302-59ED-48F5-8ADA-D48A85D55356.jpeg

I want to get away - to Canada (Vancouver to be exact).

Never been there but was a choice between moving to Melbourne and there when I was a child. My parents chose Melbourne so would love to see the other choice as well.

Omega 10018 boar brush
Clubman Whiskey Woods

David: Not in your very generous PIF. Having gone minimalist I am sticking with my current soap, brush, and A/S items.

Top Bottom