What's new

2's Day, February 22, 2/22/22

This upcoming year, 2022, February 22nd falls on a Tuesday. That makes the date Tuesday 2/22/22.

To celebrate such an odd date I have decided I'm going to shave with double everything, two razors, two blades, two brushes, two soaps, and to finish it off two aftershaves. The ultimate daily double on the "twoiest" of days.

I'm posting this plenty early to spread some awareness that such a date will exist and to ask the all important question:

Does anyone care to join me?

This upcoming year, 2022, February 22nd falls on a Tuesday. That makes the date Tuesday 2/22/22.

To celebrate such an odd date I have decided I'm going to shave with double everything, two razors, two blades, two brushes, two soaps, and to finish it off two aftershaves. The ultimate daily double on the "twoiest" of days.

I'm posting this plenty early to spread some awareness that such a date will exist and to ask the all important question:

Does anyone care to join me?
So as not to confuse anyone, for those of you in Europe that's 22/2/22.

This is slowly sneaking up on us gents! Just a reminder that 2's day is coming. I suggest a practice run on 2/2/22 which is on a Wednesday (I know, blasphemy!)

Sure hoping a few people will join!

I'm in! I hope there will be reminders. That date is still over the horizon.

Two soaps (prep and shave), two razors (SR for N-S and a hoe for sideways work); this is not uncommon for me. Two of everything? I think I even have two styptic pencils, in case the doublings are all too much.

Meanwhile, maybe some practice shaves will be posted to the Daily Double thread.

I'm in! I hope there will be reminders. That date is still over the horizon.

Two soaps (prep and shave), two razors (SR for N-S and a hoe for sideways work); this is not uncommon for me. Two of everything? I think I even have two styptic pencils, in case the doublings are all too much.

Meanwhile, maybe some practice shaves will be posted to the Daily Double thread.
Certainly! I jumped the gun a fair few months. Especially considering that there is not much prep work for those of us on this forum, I think most here have at least two of everything.

Maybe I'll pick up a decade restraint between the two!

Even if I were to be successful I'd expect to have at least three of everything lying around.

It is officially 2022 folks!

For those b'n'bers who don't have at least two of everything to shave with and who are interested in participating I'd recommend placing orders soon. (😅 not sure this is necessary for anyone here)

Looking forward to the doubles on the twosiest of days!

Ratso

Mr. Obvious
Sounds like fun. I’m in.
Now would someone remind me when Valentine’s Day is approaching so I don’t have to by my wife a card that says To My Special Friend? I’m still hearing about that one!

Top Bottom