What's new

2nd round Soap Pass-Around

Good show David, and I'm pretty sure that Jason would not mind at all. I would go ahead and Jason's hat into the drawing regardless if he responds or not since he seems to be quite busy these days, just for gentleman's sake. I have yet to try these soaps as I have been afraid that I may not like the scent or otherwise. The Tiki sounds interesting as I'm on a lime/mint kick right now with my bath soap & toothpaste!
Oh and "I'm in for dfoulk's PIF!"

Thanks David.

Good show David, and I'm pretty sure that Jason would not mind at all. I would go ahead and Jason's hat into the drawing regardless if he responds or not since he seems to be quite busy these days, just for gentleman's sake. I have yet to try these soaps as I have been afraid that I may not like the scent or otherwise. The Tiki sounds interesting as I'm on a lime/mint kick right now with my bath soap & toothpaste!
Oh and "I'm in for dfoulk's PIF!"

Thanks David.

Added you both, we're up to seven so far now.

Brian great picks. I put the htgam in and am glad you like it. It's one of my faves right now. Even better with the autumn aftershave that he sells. Like a walk in the woods at thanksgiving!

Ok guys I'm closing the PIF so that I can get the picks taken care of and put this stuff in the mail on Monday. My apologies if you missed this one. Maybe I'll do another in the near future for something else.

Here's the list in the order that you entered:

1tclobaugh
2dgreene120
3mbkintner
4AndroiDad75
5calhoun1
6Demaskee
7MrSmith
8Brian G r a f s t r o m
9justadivebum
10jhadsell1883
11SilentTuba
12ashcampbell

And here are the winners. I use random.org to try and keep it as fair as possible.
$001.jpg

Congrats to Mr.Smith (Mike) and dgreene120 (David). I hope you enjoy the soaps.

Mike - first pick
David - Second pick
Mike - Third pick
David - Fourth pick

We're going to take turns picking, this way hopefully you each get at least one that you wanted. I'll send you each a pm to get your address and picks in order of preference.

Thank you,

Gents,

My apologies AGAIN for being out of pocket, as I have been completely swamped at work and in my personal life. In the military they joke that rank has its privledges, but it also has its increased responsibilities. Anyhow, it came as no surprise that the box is clearly doing fine as you gents are fantastic with your generosity and integrity.

I don't see work slowing up much over the next few weeks. If anyone wants to volunteer to assist with managing this effort please PM me and I'll talk on the side with them. I'm sure the box will do just fine on auto-pilot, but I would sleep better knowing there is someone keeping tabs on things if I can't.

Demaskee - Box Originated
.soap. - (11 - Beer Soap Brewing Co: Italian Bergamont & Patchouli, 50 - Strop Shoppe: Black Tie)
Dantheman - (60 - Strop Shoppe: Baker Street, 74 - Tabac, 248 - MWF)
dgreene120 - (3 - Baier Body Boutique: Fireside, 235 - St. Charles Shave: Fairway, 322 - PannaCreme: Nostalgia)
austinantihipster - (5 - RazoRock: Nervous Wreck, 300 - Klar)
InNae - (321 - Queen Charlotte Soaps: Iced Key Limes)
SilentTuba - (206 - Pyrate Cove: Mandarin, 238 - RazoRock: Captain's Choice Bay Rum, 333 - Tiki Soap: The Captain)
lobomalo72 - (30 - Mystic Water: Windjammer, 99 - Crabtree & Evelyn: Nomad pre-reformulation)
dfoulk - (75 - Cella, 236 - Sir Irisch Moos, 269 - T&H Sandalwood)
mbkintner - (201 - Petal Pusher Fancies: Coconut, 203 - RazoRock: Fine American Blend, 250 - MWF)
CJames - (Unspecified LA Shaving Soap dontation from John at LASS)
MrSmith - (Unnumbered LA Shaving Soap: Spring Street, 218 - Jabonman: Ylang Ylang Pachuli Naranja)
Waldo_Phill - (202 - Petal Pusher Fancies: Oakmoss & Sage, 499 - LA Shaving Soap: Bespoke)
SaintAndrewsAlumnus - (252 - Queen Charlotte Shave: Vostok, 330 - Wet Shave Obsession: Bill the barber)
justadivebum - (253 - Strop Shoppe: Peppermint, 310 - Dapper Dragon: Cinnamon Bun, 379 - Maggards: Orange Menthol)
AndroiDad75 - (204 - RazoRock: Cumba Cheech, 399 - Art of Shaving: Lemon)
bach_rocks - (320 - TOBS: Lavender, 340: Tabac, 501 Rustic Shaving Soap: Sandalwood)
shubes - (26 - HTGAM: Pumpkin 22/7, 322 - Haslinger Schafmilch, 502 Petal Pusher Fancies: Briar)
jpmess - On deck
jhadsell1883
oteixiera
Brian G r a f s t r o m
pyro
mrlandpirate
calhoun1
Corsair66
Demaskee

Last edited:
So the picks are in.

MrSmith (Michael) is going to receive:
Tiki Citrus Mint Blast
RazoRock Don Marco

dgreene120 (David) is getting:
RazoRock XX and the
RazoRock Son of Zeus

Congratulations to you both, I'll get the soaps out in tomorrow's mail.
Please do let me know when you receive them and maybe throw a review on here if you find one that you enjoy.

Thanks David! And congrats to dgreene120 as well. I'll be sure to post a review or two here once I've had a few shaves! Super stoked!

Top Bottom