What's new

2nd round Soap Pass-Around

David,

Thanks so much, I think I will pick an early spot in the next round, since I see you make sure the box is cleared up properly and ready to head out at the beginning of each round. I look forward to being involved again.

Sounds good, I'll open up signups once the box makes it back to me. Just keep an eye on the thread so that you know when.

I didn't see photos of boxes in the last few pages. Did the rules change since the first post in this thread? If so, will someone kindly point me to the latest rules?

Will the next round sign-up be in this thread or a new one?

Not only the lather [MENTION=73656]dfoulk[/MENTION], I love the "booty" pic as well, where people show off their proud new possessions. :) I guess Andriodad75 got skipped, as I saw nothing at all from him. :(

Not only the lather @dfoulk, I love the "booty" pic as well, where people show off their proud new possessions. :) I guess Andriodad75 got skipped, as I saw nothing at all from him. :(

He hadn't been on the forum in quite a while (over a month). After trying to contact him several times it was decided to skip him.

Sorry, I didn't mean to "call out" anyone in particular. I should have stated that I didn't read all 130ish pages of the thread, just skimmed the last 3 or 4. After my post I did go back about ten pages and saw some "booty" pics there as [MENTION=83160]oteixeira[/MENTION] put it. :)

I'll post a list and you guys will pick your spots. I'll likely do this in the next few days. Probably this Friday. You're not in until you add your name in the spot you want and repost the list.

I'll post a list and you guys will pick your spots. I'll likely do this in the next few days. Probably this Friday. You're not in until you add your name in the spot you want and repost the list.

Not to seem impatient, David, but did I miss sign-ups for the next round?

You did not miss anything. It's my lack of organization that's holding us up. I need the most recent inventory list to update then I can get this moving.

No worries David...and like I said...I'm not trying to be impatient, but this and the sample pass-around are probably the two best opportunities on B&B. Just didn't want to miss my turn! :001_smile

Alright, I'm still getting things in order but lets get signups going. I'll repost the rules as well but for the most part you get to add some soaps to the box and take some out. Keeping the dollar amount of your takes and adds equal or close to it. You get to hang on to the box for about a week and try anything you'd like. Reviews are expected and there are also some pretty special sample only soaps in the box. This is really important - do not add any soaps to the box that you don't thoroughly enjoy as this isn't a dump box for stuff you bought and didn't like. There is a list of approved adds that I can repost later on, if you have any questions about what to add and what not to please reach out to me or Christian (tclobaugh).

To sign up add your name to the spot you want and repost the list. You need about 150 posts to participate and to have been a member for a few months. The post and duration are for when your turn comes up so if you're close but not there yet just pick a later spot. The box will likely go out later this week or early next week.

Here's the list:

0. dfoulk - in possession
16. back to dfoulk for cleanup

Here's the list:

1. Ashcampbell
3. Rockclimber
16. back to dfoulk for cleanup

Here's the list:

1. Ashcampbell
3. Rockclimber