What's new

250 Blue Personna Super (Med/Lab Blades)

I'd like an empty box like that. I'd fill it randomly with all the different brands of blades that I own and just get what I get when I change blades.

I got a box in the mail today.

Mine has a Ted Pella label with stock number 121-6 on it.

I have tried Medical Personnas that say Hospital Use on the blade. These look the same to me, without the Hospital label. Same blue wrapper.

If they are ostensibly the same blades, then you're in for a treat.

I will find out this week myself. Also, yes- the box is great. Wish I had an empty one to organize my variety of loose blades.

My experience with the medical grade has been that the smoothness and long life are the outstanding qualities.

I used one blade for nearly two weeks and only changed it out because I got a delivery of different brands I wanted to try.

Much smoother than a Feather, and a bit more forgiving. Smooth shaving for days and days.

Got my box of 250 as well. Here's hoping they're the "medical" blades without the word Hospital on them. I'm pretty sure they are.

Maybe I bought from a different vendor, I came in a hair under what you paid Jethro.

I used one blade for nearly two weeks and only changed it out because I got a delivery of different brands I wanted to try.

Much smoother than a Feather, and a bit more forgiving. Smooth shaving for days and days.

Smoothness is a good thing for sure but I also need sharp. Most blades don't seem to want to cut my hair. Astra's are iffy, Yellow 7OC is better, Feather is on the money but a bit rough. I'm hoping these will be a happy medium.

I saw a listing there (ebay) somewhere for some of these.. I think it's 60 for around 15 bucks shipped.

Tried them a long time ago but can't remember if I liked them or not!

I just tried one!! Couldn't resist. I got a Hoffritz slant today in the mail, and couldn't resist.

I have two medical personnas remaining. While the outer wrappers are identical the blades are marked differently. One say for HOSPITAL USE, these say SUPER.

SAME BLADE!! I'm positive!

I love going to bed with a BBS :001_smile

Now that's 1. I'll see how far I get on this blade. If it lasts me until next Wednesday I'm set for many years!! :thumbup:

Yeah, let us know how many shaves you get for sure.

I popped a new Feather in my Tech and got a great shave. Sadly, if I use that blade a second time, it will nick me all to heck.

Top Bottom