What's new

25% off Sale at Elite Razor

This is the best sale I’ve ever offered in honor of a number of upcoming events.

Father’s Day is just around the corner and Elite Razor will be celebrating our 11th anniversary. But most importantly, my eldest daughter will be getting married in early July and my youngest daughter will be off to college in August. This will definitely be the Summer of Change at our house.

In recognition of all these events, I am offering 25% off all in-stock handles through June 17th. Please enter “summer18” (without quotes) at checkout to receive your discount.

Also, please note that I will be out of the shop from June 20th – July 17th attending weddings, making college trips and maybe fitting in a round or two of golf. Any orders placed during that time will be shipped when I return.

Thanks to all for your support of my work over the past 11 years, I truly appreciate it.

Bob

I have just listed the two brushes shown below and will have a few more stone brushes listed by the weekend.

Larimar - (26mm)
proxy.php

Malachite - (24 - 26mm)
proxy.php

As always, thank you for looking.

Bob

I have just listed 4 new stone brushes at http://www.eliterazor.com. These are eligible for the 25% discount through Sunday.

Copper Laced Onyx - (24 - 26mm)
proxy.php

Azurite with Malachite - (24 - 26mm)
proxy.php

Gold Laced Onyx - (24 - 26mm)
proxy.php

Malachite - (24mm)
proxy.php

As always, thanks for looking.

Bob

Happy Father's Day. Please remember that today is the last day of the 25% off all in-stock handles at Elite Razor.
Just enter summer18 at checkout for your discount.

I hope all you Dad's have a great day.

Bob

Well, I was able to get one more brush handle finished before the sale ends tonight. The coloring is a bit more subtle and it has great depth.

Copper and Black (24 - 26mm)
proxy.php

As always, thanks for looking.

Bob

Thank you all for your business.

As a reminder, I will be out of the shop from June 20th through July 17th. I will ship any orders placed during this time upon my return.

Bob

Top Bottom