What's new

25% off @ Italian Barber until Sunday

In this case the title of this topic is misleading.
Should be clearly stated in the title what the discount is for.

In this case the title of this topic is misleading.
Should be clearly stated in the title what the discount is for.
I agree, definitely misleading. However, somehow I'm thankful for being directed over there. Lol.

On the sales page, one of the 25% off items is a set of what the puck soaps. Apparently they quietly came out with what appears to be three new scents and released them in a four pack with (I'm assuming) a new labeled blue barbershop?

I'm sooooo tempted. Love the Blue Barbershop, just not 100% sure if I'd like the others. Looks like the gold is in Italian citrus, the green is a strong woody aromatic, the black is a classic barbershop... (can't read the last word) and the blue might be their original blue?

Anyone have any info? Wondering if they are PAA made (so the rumor went on the original ones)?
proxy.php

Just received my new SLOC and bottle of Blue Barbershop. I was about to start slamming my head against a wall!

In another thread discussing the shave sticks of this new line there is mention of a coupon code which stacks with the 25% off already showing on their new item page. I didn't get the email (unfortunately) so I can't opine. Still, if you are lucky enough to have the code, and want to try these, it might be worth looking into.

I, personally, am going to write Joe an angry email ... Where's my code, lol. Kidding.

Code: 25%NEWPRODUCTS
Lol, thanks. I actually sent an email and Tom was kind eb to send it along. Also signed up again for the newsletter. Hopefully it stick this time. I need to be in the know, lol.

Also ordered my soaps. Love the blue barber, so I definitely need to give the other three a shot. [emoji16]

Went for the tubs instead of the sticks.

Blue label: Same scent as their blue barbershop
Gold label: XXX
Black label: Fougere
Green label: Fresh, Woody, bold

I also did not see the 25% discount until I saw this post and checked my junk mail. Too late. [emoji3525]

Top Bottom