What's new

25% Off Caswell-Massey

Hey Fellas-

Here's a little something for your Holiday shopping enjoyment!

Caswell-Massey's Two Day Sale
25% Off Your Entire Order!*

Phone Orders: Mention Coupon Code TDS5 when calling.
Web Orders: Enter Coupon Code TDS5 at Checkout.
Caswell-Massey Company Store Purchases: Bring in a copy of this email.

*25% Off Dec 12 - 13, 2005 Only. May not be combined with any other offer. Not valid on the purchase of gift certificates.

DAMN - those bastards... they are going to make us wait until the 12th! BAH - HUMBUG! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Caswell Massey.... better stock up... Joel's a'comin'

:jump:

Thanks Surf!

joel said:
DAMN - those bastards... they are going to make us wait until the 12th! BAH - HUMBUG! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Caswell Massey.... better stock up... Joel's a'comin'

:jump:

Thanks Surf!
My Goodness! Aggressive aren't we?:001_tt2:
It's Only Shaving! It's Only Shaving! It's Only Shaving! It's Only Shaving!:w00t:

guenron said:
My Goodness! Aggressive aren't we?:001_tt2:
It's Only Shaving! It's Only Shaving! It's Only Shaving! It's Only Shaving!:w00t:

Well my friend - I have that Caswell massey 12 pack luxury soap sampler (among other things) in my sights. If you haven't tried CM soap, I HIGHLY recommend doing so... REALLY tremendous stuff!

Fellas-
Any recommended place to start at C.M. or standouts? I've never shopped them before and am all the more curious with the sale.

thx

bill

Bill,

What are you looking for?

I've purchased two things from them: The Presidential Soap Sampler, and Knize Ten Toilet Water. As Joel mentioned, they have some really nice soaps. They're pricey, but they last a long time. It's also nice because you get three, and I'm a big fan of variety. The #6 (in the presidential pack) can seem a little funky at first.

-Nick

Oh yeah, sorry, any standouts, but specifically shaving soaps or creams! Thx- any other recommendations much appreciated!

atnight said:
Oh yeah, sorry, any standouts, but specifically shaving soaps or creams! Thx- any other recommendations much appreciated!

Dont know from experience but ive read there creams are not worth investing in......not sure about the shave soaps though.

I agree with Joel. The C-M bath soaps are very good. The 12 soap sampler at 25% off is $60 (regular $80). These soaps hold their scent down to a sliver.

I also like their shower gels, shampoos, talcs and body/hand lotions.

Don't care for their shave creams or shave soaps. I am not a big fan of their colognes either :sad: .

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

Top Bottom