What's new

25% Off Aluminum Windsor Pro for a limited time only!

3026DBC8-FD8A-4679-8994-F7B34E7F4B7C.jpeg

Is there a milder head on the horizon?
We are planning on releasing more base plates in the future. We will definitely keep everyone posted. If you’re curious about it, you can always take one for a spin. If you’re not happy with it, you can exchange it for something else, or return it all together. I will say that the aluminum Windsor Pro is my favorite razor so far and it has become my daily driver. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy shaving!

Mariah

We are planning on releasing more base plates in the future. We will definitely keep everyone posted. If you’re curious about it, you can always take one for a spin. If you’re not happy with it, you can exchange it for something else, or return it all together. I will say that the aluminum Windsor Pro is my favorite razor so far and it has become my daily driver. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy shaving!

Mariah

Thanks. I'll wait for the milder options before trying.

I have one of these babies and I love it. Like you Mariah, it has become my favorite and I have many razors of all types. It has just the right amount of blade feel for me. This is a wonderful razor I can't say enough about it. Anyone sitting on the fence about buying this razor I say get it. You won't be sorry. I love it.

ATT Windsor Pro3.JPG

I have one of these babies and I love it. Like you Mariah, it has become my favorite and I have many razors of all types. It has just the right amount of blade feel for me. This is a wonderful razor I can't say enough about it. Anyone sitting on the fence about buying this razor I say get it. You won't be sorry. I love it.

View attachment 1246605
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am thrilled that you love your razor!

Top Bottom