What's new

24 and 26mm wooden handles?

Guys, I've got some Omega 40033 knots coming in, and I'm eyeballing the shoat boar knot from Turn N Shave. I'm interested in wooden handles, not resin, and I'm looking for a good source for 24mm (for the Omega) and 26mm (for the Turn N Shave) handles. While I like a lot of the resins, I'm after natural, basic materials. I know Bob at Elite Razor makes wooden handles, but does anyone have any other suggestions? I would prefer to support a small business or hobbyist, and I know Elite qualifies, but I'd love to hear about other options, too.

Thanks!

Rudy Vey works with wood. I believe Vlad Ferdman (LoveYourShave on Etsy) and Leo Frilot (PerFectWoodworks on Etsy) do too.

You can contact FrickWerkz on eBay and see if he can do an all wood brush. I have some all resin handles coming. Most of what I've seen him produce is hybrid of stabilized burl wood and resin. You can look at past sells, or even his YouTube page. All previous options listed are good as well.

Loads of good suggestions here, everyone. Thank you. Keep 'em coming! I have a dozen Etsy and Instagram tabs open right now.

Guys, I've got some Omega 40033 knots coming in, and I'm eyeballing the shoat boar knot from Turn N Shave. I'm interested in wooden handles, not resin, and I'm looking for a good source for 24mm (for the Omega) and 26mm (for the Turn N Shave) handles. While I like a lot of the resins, I'm after natural, basic materials. I know Bob at Elite Razor makes wooden handles, but does anyone have any other suggestions? I would prefer to support a small business or hobbyist, and I know Elite qualifies, but I'd love to hear about other options, too.

Thanks!

Did you ever get the shoat boar from TNS?

I'm seriously considering it for a brush I'm refurbishing and looking for someone with personal experience with it.

+1 For Sawdust Creation Studio. Excellent handles for good prices.

Here's one of mine set with a 26mm TNS Timberwolf fan knot. It was a tight fit though.

Polished Paduke brush.jpg

Did you ever get the shoat boar from TNS?

I'm seriously considering it for a brush I'm refurbishing and looking for someone with personal experience with it.
No. I've been rolling these Semogue boars for June and July, so the shoat has been waiting. I may get it eventually, but it'll probably be a couple more months. Hope you find some reports on it, though. I'd love to know from someone who has used it.

There is a great deal (15% off everything) on Sawdust Creation for couple days. Take advantage of it if you'd like.

Top Bottom